Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Just called Jimmyjazz customer service and they said they have sold out of every size. Not sure how, but that is what the customer service rep said. Anyone else have any information?
I've got information ... everyone sucks at these online releases.  Jimmy Jazz, NBA Store,  NDC, they are all pathetic.  After last night I am about done with this limited nonsense and chasing any limited shoes.  It is ridiculous.  Hey Nike .. how about just making enough damn shoes for the general public???  People getting hurt, folks buying just to sell the shoes.  Today I feel like getting out of this game for good or just buying GRs and anything that I can actually walk into a store or get on a website and buy without the drama.

Just called Jimmyjazz customer service and they said they have sold out of every size. Not sure how, but that is what the customer service rep said. Anyone else have any information?
I've got information ... everyone sucks at these online releases.  Jimmy Jazz, NBA Store,  NDC, they are all pathetic.  After last night I am about done with this limited nonsense and chasing any limited shoes.  It is ridiculous.  Hey Nike .. how about just making enough damn shoes for the general public???  People getting hurt, folks buying just to sell the shoes.  Today I feel like getting out of this game for good or just buying GRs and anything that I can actually walk into a store or get on a website and buy without the drama.

Originally Posted by cedb713

AYE MEMPH, WHICH SPOT WERE U AT OUT HERE? HOH GALLERIA? AND DID THEY EVEN RELEASE THE THE FOAMS? MY GUY UP THERE SAID THEY WEREN'T GONNA RELEASE 'EM. HOLLA...

CED B.
YES curious to see what Grimey HOH Galleria did. ALSO MR. Lee at HoH Northline shady $#*. i know DEADSTOCKSOCIETY prop. got half the stock

AYE MEMPH, WHICH SPOT WERE U AT OUT HERE? HOH GALLERIA? AND DID THEY EVEN RELEASE THE THE FOAMS? MY GUY UP THERE SAID THEY WEREN'T GONNA RELEASE 'EM. HOLLA...

CED B.
YES curious to see what Grimey HOH Galleria did. ALSO MR. Lee at HoH Northline shady $#*. i know DEADSTOCKSOCIETY prop. got half the stock

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom