Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

i didn't even post that pic
what.jpg

was this the line around your way. for the milkywayss. oops i meant galaxys.

lmao it keeps posting that pic instead of the gif(s) im tryna post idk what the eff is goin on

i would be scared to wear these if i had a pair....................................., to deal w the foam craze i just wore my 07 royals. they are a great shoe

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Can we get a complete list of stores that are having the raffles?

He didnt say to me but I'll see if i see him again later. Im at work (NTNY) and he passed by the 5th floor a very reliable nike rep and held a meeting about future releases and pointed out that Nike is gonna make all the canceled stores do a raffle. And if anyone was to ask about restock, There is no chance of a restock, what's out there is what's out there.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Can we get a complete list of stores that are having the raffles?

He didnt say to me but I'll see if i see him again later. Im at work (NTNY) and he passed by the 5th floor a very reliable nike rep and held a meeting about future releases and pointed out that Nike is gonna make all the canceled stores do a raffle. And if anyone was to ask about restock, There is no chance of a restock, what's out there is what's out there.
I just wanted to know if any Long Island store had them/ raffling them off.
Any help would be appreciated. 

The prices people are asking are getting out of hand..about to call it quits for that sz9 or 9.5 I've been looking for...glad I ot my durant,lebrons and both flight ones but these would've made things a lot better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

NYC Posite: respect on rockin yours. I know you got three pairs but instead of going for that $4500 or more you kept at least one for you. I would have done the same although I'd be hesitant to rock if I only had one pair.

You already know kicks are to be worn. No need to have sitting in a box (but always have a extra sitting ds lol)

How will the raffles go as far as do you have to be present when they call your name/ticket, or will they contact you if lucky enough to win?

They probably will call out names and if you arent there, they will call out the next name unless all the sizes are gone, simple as that.

Originally Posted by ben031681

I drove 4 hrs to Kansas hoh,got there at midnight and security guard told me I wasn't allowed there till 4 am,I said ill be back at 330 he said not a minute before 4 am or ill kick you off. I came back at 340 there was 40 people in line the mall cop pulled up I said hey mother f er I just drove 4 hrs and then you said to come back no earlier than 4 am now I'm screwed. He looked at me the looked foward and drove off I was pissed I missed out on all sizes of all releases,won't happen again. I will do online only
wow you drove four hours?  That sucks man im sorry.

Originally Posted by jzza4

How will the raffles go as far as do you have to be present when they call your name/ticket, or will they contact you if lucky enough to win?
I know at HOH in PG...
1. They give you a paper

2. You write your full name.

3. They put all the names in a shoe box, shake it up, they start choosin winners.

4. They tell everybody who didnt win to go the hell home.

yes he does have snall feet when it comes to men because hes in a chair like myself. we both have cerebral palsy. he wears an 8 to 8.5 with his braces. i dont wear braces and can wear up to an 8

Back
Top Bottom