Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

my cousin got one pair from a local spot and his girl got another pair from NY. he returned his extra pair and didn't call me first. i didn't want them, but if i would have gotten them i would have kept them.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

my cousin got one pair from a local spot and his girl got another pair from NY. he returned his extra pair and didn't call me first. i didn't want them, but if i would have gotten them i would have kept them.

Ducktales.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So I wanna ask for the people that said I was stupid to pay $800 2 weeks early for mine and said I was dumb to pay that?......check the dude above me though. No hate on him though.

Haha I was with you and even got my pair from him also. Did you get your pair yet?

oh snaps i just noticed i put my last couple post in the wrong thread
laugh.gif

forget what i said in here

So I wanna ask for the people that said I was stupid to pay $800 2 weeks early for mine and said I was dumb to pay that?......check the dude above me though. No hate on him though.
but this is what people said to you fam-- I think people were always happy for you/ you can drop it now:
glad you got it like that.  not even gon' hate... you did you...
hate dude i look up to you , i wish i had 8ills to drop on a pair of shoes . lmfao .

800? I ain't even mad

do you my man... 

people pay $800 easy for artwork... this is your artwork

Paying for shipping sucks at that price, glad you got your pair

It's your money, do as you please! If you have the funds, why not??????

Like you said, please post pics when you do receive as I get the feeling you will be one of the very few on here who gets a pair unfortunately

I wouldn't even worry about justifying why you purchased a pair of these.... Like I said, if you have the funds. Why not????

Props for making your own, individual,  decision and sticking with it. 

Again your dough so do you

good lord at dude droppin $800 on these.  

at the end of the day it's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it though

Paying $800 now or $1000 later, I'm not mad at the guy spending $800. If yeezys went for $1000 I see these going for the same

^ you shouldn't have to keep defending your purchase. You bought them with your money and your happy with your decision. Enough said

Im not knocking you or anything man... Your getting a confirmed pair 

damn dog you paid $800…well at least you can say you got a pair. 

You missed a couple and some PMs. But I see what u mean.
I feel you-- I'm just sayin'... the majority of NT is supportive--ignore the lurkers/haters/hypebeasts.  enjoy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Haha I was with you and even got my pair from him also. Did you get your pair yet?

Should be coming in within the next 3 weeks. What size dis you get. I ordered a 8.5.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

You missed a couple and some PMs. But I see what u mean.
I feel you-- I'm just sayin'... the majority of NT is supportive--ignore the lurkers/haters/hypebeasts.  enjoy
pimp.gif

Respect bro. I actually want people to get theirs. I want everyone that wanted one to get one. I'm not one of those that be like oh I got my pair so eff everyone. I posted info the last 2 pages. I want people to jump on these and not miss out again. But yeah while I have a lock pair I will flaunt
roll.gif
just joking.

Should be coming in within the next 3 weeks. What size dis you get. I ordered a 8.5.

I got a 10.5 so we're good haha. I emailed the guy and he said it was shipping out Monday so it should be tomorrow here in the states

I got a 10.5 so we're good haha. I emailed the guy and he said it was shipping out Monday so it should be tomorrow here in the states

Nice are u gonna rock them?

Oh yeah definitely will, dropping this much money on these I gotta rock and flaunt. I hope you will do the same
smile.gif

Do you guys believe it when stores say they "sent them back"...
I have heard multiple stories of people saying that they sent them back but no one knows to who.
Nike or Footlocker?

I really find Employees of HoH to be as crooked as can be!!!

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Do you guys believe it when stores say they "sent them back"...
I have heard multiple stories of people saying that they sent them back but no one knows to who.
Nike or Footlocker?

I really find Employees of HoH to be as crooked as can be!!!

THIS IS 100% FALSE. Stores still have their stock in the back room. As I stated a few pages back Nike wants stores to raffle them. This came straight out of a Nike rep that came to my job today (NTNY).

Any sort of official word on how many of these were produced? I don't understand why numbers produced and numbers per store aren't more widely available.

Back
Top Bottom