Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Yeezy 2s have been pushed back and will possibly be a GR now....so i say No
by the time yeezys drop, maybe we'll see that galaxy restock...but Im not taking my chances,trying to get these NOW
laugh.gif

Orlando, of all places, ended up with 0 pairs for sale?

If true, that should send a message to Nike.
I find it funny that I used to run around Florida in my foams and never once saw another pair.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I offered a guy on craigslist a vnds DMP package plus $500 cash and he told me he wanted $2k smh.

NOOOO! Your DMP pack is worth that or more alone. I know you and others want these shoes BAD but don't let the moment imprison you.

That $500 plus if you sell the DMPs can get you a lot in and out of the world of sneakers.

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

pines house of hoops will only do silent releases on all their #Hyped products, no matter the release date. If they feel its a (safety issue) they'll release the shoes 5pm on a Sunday afternoon or whenever the manager & assistant managers can text their buddy's to come cop them for them.

pimp.gif

Exactly how limited are these shoes? I don't normally keep up with Foamposite releases and I know I'm late in asking this, but seeing how much they go for online tells me that either they are extremely limited (like around 1000 pairs or less) or the demand for the shoes has just reached a point where people are willing to pay for such exorbitant prices.

^
laugh.gif
@ my mans'n'dem "TheprinceofDE"...
roll.gif

All I'm saying is (let me explain myself since everyone's sensitivity goes up when I post)...

WE ALL buy/sell/trade up here...

Some a lot more than others..

IF there is 2 or 3 times a year YOU, AS A SELLER, have to pay markup for a shoe you want, so be it.

I keep a spreadsheet.  I'm usually "up" 8k-10k before xmas anually.   So why complain?

I know I'm "old school" but damn.

Y'all "buy low, sell high" dudes KILL me.

If the resell prices are at "mortage" value, MOVE THE +@$! ON.  Or, with all the things you have been blessed with in your closet, SELL SOME STUFF TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.

When the opportunity comes to capitalize, y'all brag, show pics, resell, etc.

The FEW shoes a year when the opposite happens, same dudes who capitalize selling are up here crying.  No one has to play "spygate,"  some of y'all make it that obvious.

Why would anyone wanna hook anyone else up they don't know, knowing that the SAME item sold on the low will be up on these sites to resell for higher?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
laugh.gif
roll.gif

All I'm saying is (let me explain myself since everyone's sensitivity goes up when I post)...

IF there is 2 or 3 times a year YOU, AS A SELLER, have to pay markup for a shoe you want, so be it.

I keep a spreadsheet.  I'm usually "up" 8k-10k before xmas anually.   So why complain?

If the resell prices are at "mortage" value, MOVE THE +@$! ON.  Or, with all the things you have been blessed with in your closet, SELL SOME STUFF TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.

The FEW shoes a year when the opposite happens, same dudes who capitalize selling are up here crying.  No one has to play "spygate,"  some of y'all make it that obvious.

Why would anyone wanna hook anyone else up they don't know, knowing that the SAME item sold on the low will be up on these sites to resell for higher?

This man understands the game. PREACH

someone was offering this trade and I turned it down. Even though the foams are worth a ton, I'm just not into them that much to give up 4 pairs of shoes for them

I give him KD Galaxy, KD YOTD, Kobe VII Cloaks and LBJ 9 China for Foam Galaxy worn 1 time.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This man understands the game. PREACH

FALSEBuying a pair of kicks and later deciding u don't want them And selling them is not the type of reseller people have a gripe with. We probably all have sold or traded a sneaker. But when you go after sneakers you don't want for the purpose of flipping them immediately that's where people have an issue. The resellers im referring to are the people who go purchase 20 pairs of a shoe they don't want just to jack up the price and hope some fool will pay their stupid price. Now the buyer must accept responcibilty as well (btw you guys who forked over the 1000+ dollars for these are idiots IMO (unless your rich but most are just living beyond their means) ). The type of dudes who camp all night for a shoe then walks out and immediately says 400 dollars for them right now is what is hurting the "sneaker game", the guys who show up with 30 people buy the whole stock out and want to jack up the price to people who actually want them. Now with this sneaker I think it's a very ugly shoe and I didn't want so I didn't go after it to attempt to sell it, if only others would be that way....

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

@%+$ me, a dude at my job said mercer was getting only 10 more pairs tomorrow morning and selling them. We are associated with mercer so this is believable. But 6 of those are claimed by employees already. Even a girl that works their name debby is gonna get a pair. Damn I work tomorrow so no chance for me.

Who is mercer? Are they only located in NYC?

Originally Posted by proballer

@%+$ me, a dude at my job said mercer was getting only 10 more pairs tomorrow morning and selling them. We are associated with mercer so this is believable. But 6 of those are claimed by employees already. Even a girl that works their name debby is gonna get a pair. Damn I work tomorrow so no chance for me.

yup

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

yup

Mercer was suppose to be one of the 2 stores that was only gonna release them so I expected a restock but not like this.

I just copped a sz 10.5 for $750, I won't have them till Tuesday but I feel really good about the price. And I was even offering $1,000 left and right and nobody would bite but one of my local homies hooked me up for $750. Will post pics when I have them on Tuesday, now my galaxy all-star pack is complete
pimp.gif

yup

Mercer was suppose to be one of the 2 stores that was only gonna release them so I expected a restock but not like this.

what time they open? I might call out of work to go!

Originally Posted by capo1119

yup

what time they open? I might call out of work to go!

No chance10 pairs6 claimed alreadyOther 4 will be distributed to loyal customers I know it -_-

Back
Top Bottom