Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Its only March relax
It's the 3rd month dude already saying its the best shoe. Dawgs you haven't even seen all the Yeezy 2 colorways Fall back

playboy, find a pair, throwem on your feet, and then tell me that this isn one the top three sneaks that dropped this year.

okay............. these are not one of the top three sneaks that dropped this year, maybe not even top ten

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

It's the 3rd month dude already saying its the best shoe. Dawgs you haven't even seen all the Yeezy 2 colorways Fall back

playboy, find a pair, throwem on your feet, and then tell me that this isn one the top three sneaks that dropped this year.

okay............. these are not one of the top three sneaks that dropped this year, maybe not even top ten
So just curious what are your top 3 releases of the year?

Originally Posted by proballer

you mean so far? considering its march 
laugh.gif
 well i dont have a list but i can easily put the red foams above these gimmicks

Originally Posted by proballer

you mean so far? considering its march 
laugh.gif
 well i dont have a list but i can easily put the red foams above these gimmicks
^^^ Um ya I thought the so far aspect was an obvious assumption 
laugh.gif
 ... I was just curious what your top 3 were and figured you didnt have em picked. I would agree though that the metallic red foams are better than these too

I really dont understand how you guys can say the metallic reds are better than the galaxies....like, really
ohwell.gif
???

Originally Posted by TxSole

I really dont understand how you guys can say the metallic reds are better than the galaxies....like, really
ohwell.gif
???

I don't understand how you can say they aren't 
ohwell.gif

You must of been the type of kid that had to have sprinkles on his ice cream cone huh

wore mine today, and i must say these are in the top 3 releases of the year!

Its only March relax
i cant, these joints are hot, i'm guessing you didnt get a pair, cause if you did, you'd prolly feel the same way....

No I don't becasue I never wanted them from the gate, and I no I wouldn't feel the same way trust me not really into gimmicks 

Anyone who has Tyga as an avatar must be a kid!! 
laugh.gif
Grow up son!

laugh.gif
 Kid??? Im 23 "Son" and I didn't know one's taste in music determined your age

Im guessing you must like classical Beethoven since your not a "kid"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Grow up son!

Stop hatin on fools that dont agree with your opinion. Its an OPINION.. Everyones opinion wont always agree with yours. Get over it

TheprinceofDE wrote: No I don't becasue I never wanted them from the gate, and I no I wouldn't feel the same way trust me not really into gimmicks 
TheprinceofDE wrote:
After official pics they look a lot better

Im a sucker for purple and these would go great with a pair of dark indigo selvedge denim jeans

Glad I didn't get the metallic reds, I will be trying for these

The shape looks as good as its been in a very long time

Looks like ill be in philly for 2 days 
laugh.gif

kanye_shrug.jpeg

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

TheprinceofDE wrote: No I don't becasue I never wanted them from the gate, and I no I wouldn't feel the same way trust me not really into gimmicks 
TheprinceofDE wrote:
After official pics they look a lot better

Im a sucker for purple and these would go great with a pair of dark indigo selvedge denim jeans

Glad I didn't get the metallic reds, I will be trying for these

The shape looks as good as its been in a very long time

Looks like ill be in philly for 2 days 
laugh.gif

kanye_shrug.jpeg

laugh.gif
 Wasn't that cute, pics made them look good seen them and person and the screen print look turned me off so I got the ones I wanted instead of buying a sneaker and reselling it
im glad I have a following though keep it up 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Grow up son!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'd rather listen to Beethoven than any of those Young Money popcorn characters!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Grow up son!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'd rather listen to Beethoven than any of those Young Money popcorn characters!!
laugh.gif

Now beethoven isn't bad, but neither is everyone in YM but back to the sneakers. Get ready for the re release everyone

such ignorance runs wild in this thread. Any facts developing besides the upcoming & confirmed GR version?

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

roll.gif
I will.......but on a serious note is anyone trying to cop on the UK release if so PM me man will mos def return the favor!!!! 

Do you know the spots in the UK getting them?
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
???

I don't understand how you can say they aren't 
ohwell.gif

You must of been the type of kid that had to have sprinkles on his ice cream cone huh
YO!!

What the !@#$ is wrong with sprinkles on my ice cream!?

pimp.gif

Definitely not....Hate on hater. I am sure it makes you feel good about yourself. And back to the shoes...

Back
Top Bottom