Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by TxSole

Anyone who has Tyga as an avatar must be a kid!! 
laugh.gif
Grow up son!

more like anyone wanting to wear "galaxy" shoes must be a kid
Everyone has different taste. Just because you dont like it, don't mean everyone else too. My assumption is you couldnt get a pair?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

laugh.gif
Grow up son!

Everyone has different taste. Just because you dont like it, don't mean everyone else too. My assumption is you couldnt get a pair?
i had no intentions on getting a pair, i just like posting my opinion in here among the comments of dudes that are high on hype. If you wanna drop the "just because you dont like it doesnt mean everyone else too"  philosophy on me then il hit you with my "just because everyone likes it doesnt mean i have to either"
and to the dude that used the word "hater", i think you using the word hater says more about you than i ever could 

i had no intentions on getting a pair, i just like posting my opinion in here among the comments of dudes that are high on hype. If you wanna drop the "just because you dont like it doesnt mean everyone else too"  philosophy on me then il hit you with my "just because everyone likes it doesnt mean i have to either"
and to the dude that used the word "hater", i think you using the word hater says more about you than i ever could 

That's fine. But you still make your way into this thread. This thread should be focused on people tryna get a pair or sharing their pairs. Not the hate or ugly shoe response bc I see it as boosting post counts.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ^This dude lol   WOW

That's fine. But you still make your way into this thread. This thread should be focused on people tryna get a pair or sharing their pairs. Not the hate or ugly shoe response bc I see it as boosting post counts.
Amen spec!!

laugh.gif
Grow up son!

What have you been
pimp.gif
????? I want everybody who owns or loves this sneaker to booooo this man!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Amen spec!!

This.

any info on the re-release i want a pair of these ugly kicks. lol seriously though I want a pair. I actually think they are pretty fly. f all the haters

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Its only March relax
i cant, these joints are hot, i'm guessing you didnt get a pair, cause if you did, you'd prolly feel the same way....

No I don't becasue I never wanted them from the gate, and I no I wouldn't feel the same way trust me not really into gimmicks 
Dude fall back if you didnt  why you even in this thread.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

this thread is still going???

So we've had numerous people come in here and claim there will be a rerelease whether it be the same shoe or a slight variation but none of the typical sneaker news sites have confirmed anything..........jus sayin

I hope they do re release, I really do!!! but I think this is something ppl keep saying in hopes that the prices continue to slide.

There was also a supposed re release of the Ray 13's remember that??? oh ya that never happened
laugh.gif

NT always comes with the "there will be a re-release you all are wasting your money" every time majority of the community doesnt come up with a pair, straight comedy 
roll.gif
.Ill believe it when I see it.

ahh you got me its all a conspiracy to get my post count up, your good.... your good

i cant, these joints are hot, i'm guessing you didnt get a pair, cause if you did, you'd prolly feel the same way....

No I don't becasue I never wanted them from the gate, and I no I wouldn't feel the same way trust me not really into gimmicks 

laugh.gif
first off "dude" I'm in this thread because I want to be plain and simple. And before I fall back how about you fall off the hype train you've been riding on for quite sometime. The way you praise these sneakers you would of thought God himself wore them. So you "fall back".

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Manager at house of hoops Beverly center told campers they only had 12 pairs and the 30 plus campers still stayed, what a bunch of losers can't wait to see the look on their faces come Friday
laugh.gif
what a bunch of idiots.    at least 18 people will end up emptyhanded and knowing shoe store employee politics it's no guarantee those 12 pairs will all go to customers.
i dont get why people would stay if youre the 13th and beyond camper
indifferent.gif
Maybe in hopes of someone in front of them passing because it's not their size. However, for shoes like these, everyone will pick up any size.

Originally Posted by proballer

^^ Coming from a dude who is lurking in a galaxy post just to hate and talk trash....OOOK.

stop instigating and take it back to the shoes.

laugh.gif
first off "dude" I'm in this thread because I want to be plain and simple. And before I fall back how about you fall off the hype train you've been riding on for quite sometime. The way you praise these sneakers you would of thought God himself wore them. So you "fall back".
you got it...peace god.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Can't believe the price on these... Smh at ya who actually paying all that money for a mediocre shoe.
no bs...I bidded $800 for the size 7 on ebay....and was evening has doubts....once it hit $1000..There was no way......
took that money and bought so og xii playoffs ds 

shoes i would rather have over the galaxy.

Much props to those that were able to get there hands of...def a nice shoes but not reseller prices nice.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Can't believe the price on these... Smh at ya who actually paying all that money for a mediocre shoe.
no bs...I bidded $800 for the size 7 on ebay....and was evening has doubts....once it hit $1000..There was no way......
took that money and bought so og xii playoffs ds 

shoes i would rather have over the galaxy.

Much props to those that were able to get there hands of...def a nice shoes but not reseller prices nice.
No disrespect but foams > 12's all day, just from a structural standpoint. You could run a couple full courts with some DS galaxies and nobody would ever know, foams can take abuse.
12's are tough as well, but take into the fact that theyre old shoes and theres no way theyre durable as a foamposite. How much were they if you care to share?

Back
Top Bottom