Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

^^ Price doesnt matter if you dont like KD IV's... If someone prefers foams over KDs then galaxys would be the way to go over nerfs or weathermans...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by MJsaver

i really hope your saying that yeezys are better than galaxy foams cause if you are thinking the opposite then 
indifferent.gif

Why would u stoneface someone for liking one shoe over another, its all subjective.

I do like the 1st yeezys better so i would disagree with him but its not set in stone, and the yeezy 2 looks mediocre imo so i wouldnt trade my galaxies for them.

Either way its no big deal who likes what shoe better?
i wasnt referring to what someone likes, im talking about the actual shoe itself.  one is arguably better than the other.  again it comes down to the old adage: if the shoe was available in every ftl and fnl and you knew it would sit on the shelf for a few months, would you still go this hard for it?  i doubt MOST of the people who bought these could say yes.  heres a simple test, what gets you more excited?: the thought of lookin at yourself in the mirror with them on? OR the thought of everybody else seeing you with them on?...
grin.gif
paaaaaaauseeee !!

But seriously i buy every 1 and pro i can get, i dont really care who gets excited when they see em...i was ecstatic when i grabbed the carolina pros a couple years ago and those are WIDELY frowned upon here on NT. I stick to foams because theyre tough as hell but still stylish, and come in a variety of colors.  Not because the youngins will beast when they see them, not my fault that my favorite shoe got caught in the hype machine.

Btw many many people feel the exact way about the yeezys, that if they were a GR that they would hit outlets and only hypebeast want them.

As far as the nerfs > galaxy foam because theyre more rare, isnt that a hypebeast move ? Letting the limited availability of a shoe determine if its hotter than another shoe is doing it wrong imo.

Why would u stoneface someone for liking one shoe over another, its all subjective.

I do like the 1st yeezys better so i would disagree with him but its not set in stone, and the yeezy 2 looks mediocre imo so i wouldnt trade my galaxies for them.

Either way its no big deal who likes what shoe better?
i wasnt referring to what someone likes, im talking about the actual shoe itself.  one is arguably better than the other.  again it comes down to the old adage: if the shoe was available in every ftl and fnl and you knew it would sit on the shelf for a few months, would you still go this hard for it?  i doubt MOST of the people who bought these could say yes.  heres a simple test, what gets you more excited?: the thought of lookin at yourself in the mirror with them on? OR the thought of everybody else seeing you with them on?...
grin.gif
paaaaaaauseeee !!

But seriously i buy every 1 and pro i can get, i dont really care who gets excited when they see em...i was ecstatic when i grabbed the carolina pros a couple years ago and those are WIDELY frowned upon here on NT. I stick to foams because theyre tough as hell but still stylish, and come in a variety of colors.  Not because the youngins will beast when they see them, not my fault that my favorite shoe got caught in the hype machine.

Btw many many people feel the exact way about the yeezys, that if they were a GR that they would hit outlets and only hypebeast want them.

As far as the nerfs > galaxy foam because theyre more rare, isnt that a hypebeast move ? Letting the limited availability of a shoe determine if its hotter than another shoe is doing it wrong imo.
Answer is YES. 

Lol @ calling it the ''replica review'', just keep it 100 and call it the fakes i copped review? Talking bout you bought em to check em out smh, do you realize youre promoting fake kicks ? And u brought those to rock fam, look how you got em laced....if you really got em to check out then burn em once your lil experiment is done otherwise youre full of #!!+

Originally Posted by truthteller

Lol @ calling it the ''replica review'', just keep it 100 and call it the fakes i copped review? Talking bout you bought em to check em out smh, do you realize youre promoting fake kicks ? And u brought those to rock fam, look how you got em laced....if you really got em to check out then burn em once your lil experiment is done otherwise youre full of #!!+

I ain't mad, they look cool, screw paying $1000 bucks for some foams...fakes have really stepped their game up, I hope it forces these resellers to think about what their doing because the bubble will burst at some point, and it looks like it has, if resellers were asking $500, i would understand that and would not condone the replica/fake movement for these, but a stack?  Naw, just to stunt and brag to other dudes about how much you paid for 'em? It ain't that crucial, hell, I may cop me a pair and I've never bought a fake in my life

Those look horrible. Thanks for the video, but I'm pretty sure that not only is promoting fakes against forum rules, but "helping" people aquire fakes are too. Your videos do both.

well guys, i bit the bullet. i got the galaxys in a size 7 my true true size. i think its ok for me because im very close to getting out of the shoe game. in the next few months i will have listed about 80 pairs for sale on e bay. i still have some left of course. will keep my bins dmp eminem, kobe 6, db, and a few other foams but other than that im done. its to the point where some of my shoes im not being able to wear due to age and its really breaking my heart. all i can do is hope they go to a good home as my shoes have a great amt of life left in them.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

well guys, i bit the bullet. i got the galaxys in a size 7 my true true size. i think its ok for me because im very close to getting out of the shoe game. in the next few months i will have listed about 80 pairs for sale on e bay. i still have some left of course. will keep my bins dmp eminem, kobe 6, db, and a few other foams but other than that im done. its to the point where some of my shoes im not being able to wear due to age and its really breaking my heart. all i can do is hope they go to a good home as my shoes have a great amt of life left in them.

Congrats, I know you have been wanting these for a while.

Originally Posted by gtg305h

I ain't mad, they look cool, screw paying $1000 bucks for some foams...fakes have really stepped their game up, I hope it forces these resellers to think about what their doing because the bubble will burst at some point, and it looks like it has, if resellers were asking $500, i would understand that and would not condone the replica/fake movement for these, but a stack?  Naw, just to stunt and brag to other dudes about how much you paid for 'em? It ain't that crucial, hell, I may cop me a pair and I've never bought a fake in my life

Odds are your the backup account of the guy who copped , if not either way you should be ashamed for co signing that nonsense. Why stop there, might as well get the fake south beaches and yeezys too since they cost so much. Its not that serious, just take the L from these and move on because copping fakes to feed the thirst is unacceptable
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Congrats, I know you have been wanting these for a while.

smile.gif
   thanks man, yes im super happy. i had to get the size 7.   i just cant ever find that size.

This is an all-time low debating to purchase FAKES is like committing suicide
30t6p3b.gif

NO WAY ON EARTH would I choose Nerfs over the Galaxies...blasphemy!!!

Odds are your the backup account of the guy who copped , if not either way you should be ashamed for co signing that nonsense. Why stop there, might as well get the fake south beaches and yeezys too since they cost so much. Its not that serious, just take the L from these and move on because copping fakes to feed the thirst is unacceptable
grin.gif
QFT
smokin.gif

grin.gif
naw bruh, you got me effed up, i probably sold more heat than you have ever owned, but anyways, the point is, you can call it what you want, but dudes celebrating that they can get a pair of foams for $1000 is a damn shame any way you slice it, and dudes giving them big props like that is cool will do more to feed the hype than anything, if a reseller can get sucker $+* fools to pay crazy prices AND justify it, that only makes things worse, that's why I said, for this shoe ONLY, i say "eff you" resellers, I'll get some high quality fake-posites before I feed the resell beast for this shoe.  And lol @ dudes talking about "take the L" and "saving up", at the end of the day, it's a foam that was known to be widely produced, but because of ignorant releases and hype, got outta control.  You dudes must think these cats buying these fake-posites give a shizznit about what you think, like I said, they liked the shoe, wanted the shoe, and would have paid a reasonable price (I say up to $500) for a resale, but some of you cats don't own houses or cars that are 1000/month straight playing yourself posting pics of some overpriced, overhyped $+* foams...
eyes.gif

i own a house and 3 $10,000 motorized wheelchairs.  i sold a lot of my shoes and really wanted the foams cause i liked the glow in the dark.  what i paid was ok for me cause i cant find my 7 anywhere

This release has made some of you guys lose common sense.. Co-signing fakes before paying resellers? Dropping bread on fakes as an experiment while claiming to be a struggling college student (we know you copped to rock them)? Flip flopping every couple of post on buying and not buying? Come on guys they are just shoes, get it together.

Back
Top Bottom