Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by kevineudy777

Maybe it should be pointed out that fake shoes are illegal and Nike shuts down these operations whenever possible. I don't condone fakes, and I would hope that
any user on this site who is planning on selling shoes is not buying variants or even early release shoes
, as all are fake in one form or another. I wouldn't admit to buying
fakes even if I did hehe; I thought the whole point was to make people think that you have the real thing.
That's the dumbest thing I've read i awhile, so now you condemning people who buy shoes early from legit sites?
roll.gif

Not everybody is a bum who can sleep outside for days for some shoes or want to sell of all their other heat to "save up" for a shoe because hypebeast resellers have gotten a hold of them...

Like i said previously, some shoes are worth paying extra for in my mind to a certain degree, depends on what you value though, but when a regular foam with just galaxy print is hitting 4 figures, and people are copping, mainly just because they were hyped up, that's a tad bit ridiculous, I could see if it were the white foams Penny wore in the celebrity game, but that's just me though...do what you do, whether your legs work or not

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Damn bruh, you got a pic of your collection?

I bet all are damn near DS.

(no jokes)

some of my stuff is on the bay   nicmar0

Damn no 8.5
frown.gif
frown.gif

Seeing you sell those lebrons is hurting me
frown.gif

i may not sell the brons if i dont get my price. i had an 8.5 black yellow 13 low thats about it. i dont think i got any other 8.5

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i may not sell the brons if i dont get my price. i had an 8.5 black yellow 13 low thats about it. i dont think i got any other 8.5

Your not. The hype died down, i saw a size 9.5 very common size sell for $750.

Originally Posted by kevineudy777

Maybe it should be pointed out that fake shoes are illegal and Nike shuts down these operations whenever possible.

Years ago, I emailed Nike countless times in regards to a store in my area selling fake Nikes (across the street from the Police Department no less).

They are still in business....

I would think that if anyone would get shut down it would be the manufacturers which are in China and other countries---the folks making thousands of pairs to sell to these online retailers, stores and whatnot. Reporting a small time retailer to Nike is probably less effective than reporting the same store to your own local authorities. I have heard of people getting busted at flea markets and out of the back of their cars around here for selling fake merchandise (I won't say Nikes, but replicas all the same), so if you know a store or retailer has them, let the authorities know, not Nike.

For the poster who said something about legit shoes from early sites----there are no "legit" early release shoes/sites---there are only good high end fakes from early release sites. A PREORDER is not the same thing, just so we are clear because you still don't get the shoes early with that (I'm not sure what you meant by condemning people who "buy shoes early from legit sites").

If you guys think resellers who camp for a 400% profit are the real problem, just imagine attempting to buy a pair of Galaxy foams off eBay and getting a pair of those fakes, ah the irony---they are already being listed as real, maybe the good ones will drop to $500 after all. I think the real problem is always going to be the people making and buying and selling fakes.

What in the world. This topic is still going on hardbody.

If you have to resort to getting fakes, why get them at all? Move on to the next release. Seems like people just want for people to think they have $1,000 sneakers.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm not reading through all this mess but two questions...

1) What happened to all the unreleased pairs that Nike held back.
2) Weren't these re-releasing sometime this summer?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If you have to resort to getting fakes, why get them at all? Move on to the next release. Seems like people just want for people to think they have $1,000 sneakers.
Don't agree with this at all, unless you trying to impress people on niketalk, who would know how much the shoes cost? Unless you go stuntin walking around in sneaker stores looking for people in your local mall to give you props, which I'm pretty sure some people do...  Maybe people just like the shoe , but can't afford the resell price or just have common enough sense to not pay $1000 for a foamposite that will diminish in value over time if and when another version is released...I think only you guys here posting pics trying to impress other people of "hey look at me in my $1000 kicks"...I mean, my homeboi got them on release date, but when he wears them, nobody around here cares...to each their own

^^^The GITD soles are the most appealing part for me. I don't think i'll ever cop these, but if I had them, I would rock them a lot. What's the point of stocking a shoe like this? The demand will eventually die down. Just my opinion, everyone should do what makes them happy. That's why we all collect heat right??

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Don't agree with this at all, unless you trying to impress people on niketalk, who would know how much the shoes cost? Unless you go stuntin walking around in sneaker stores looking for people in your local mall to give you props, which I'm pretty sure some people do...  Maybe people just like the shoe , but can't afford the resell price or just have common enough sense to not pay $1000 for a foamposite that will diminish in value over time if and when another version is released...I think only you guys here posting pics trying to impress other people of "hey look at me in my $1000 kicks"...I mean, my homeboi got them on release date, but when he wears them, nobody around here cares...to each their own

Remember these kicks caused riots and were on the news, so a lot of people know about the galaxies. As far as the price, more people are in to sneakers than ever, as proven by the fiasco with Nike's website on Friday. You have a ton of blogs and sneaker websites. What's the point of buying a fake? If you buy a fake watch like kid with the fake Breitling you're not buying it for yourself, you're buying it for other people. You know it's fake. A lot of people will post, I wore _______ and talk about all the necks they broke.

Back
Top Bottom