Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Need a companion?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/2847440835.html

laff.gif
.......its the companion part that got me dying......

Originally Posted by SnackMix

Lmao dropping $800 for this garbage quality pair of foamposites. Crazy how you fools can buy into the hype while the resellers get to take advantage of you. Sad part is that I'm sure majority of the people buying a pair at the mark up price don't even have that much dough and neglect other responsibilities so they can buy some kicks.

krs.gif
.......but why you mad though??

To everyone that saying i made a mistake or a fool paying for $800.

Did you guys forgot only a few selct stores are having these??

I am happy with my purchase and dont REGRET it one bit. And like i said i rather pay $800 then 1000 plus after the release date bc i will not be camping. People talking bout camping for 2 days, im not going to do that,

And the person i order it from is legit. And the end of the day when you guys missed out and beating urself in the head bc resellers wanna resell them at $1,200,,,,ill be glad i to pay $800 and wear my pair. I will post pics as soon as i get them

Exactly how limited are these??
What retail stores in Michigan are expecting to release these?
Every place I called barely had an idea of wth I was even talking about lol made me question myself for a min..

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Every place I called barely had an idea of wth I was even talking about lol made me question myself for a min..

New York will have 3 stores plus NDC. Each store will get about 50-100 pairs, HOH only bout 30 pairs. I'd say extremely limited considering the fact there going for $1,200 now

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ people already jumping the gun and saying preordering from China automatically means getting high quality replicas. 
laugh.gif

Funny how people say there not one to question the way another person spends their money but still decide to add their two cents
roll.gif
i'm sorry but i don't buy ANY sneakers directly from china. it is what it is. plus, the concord release enlightened me about a lot of crazy stuff being made/shipped from china. would you buy jewelry or a watch from a street vendor? better safe than sorry. my $0.02 means nothing and definitely doesn't add up to $800 but i just kinda feel sorry... but he's happy so that's all that matters.
I'm sorry but thats not even comparable... Horrible example. If he said he did his research than I'm pretty sure he did his homework on where he was buying from to make sure what he was copping before dropping 8 bills on a pair of shoes. Would you buy kicks without researching the seller before dropping $xxxx amount of money????
I was enlightened just as much as the next guy by the Concord release myself. Doesn't mean I'm gonna cry wolf as soon as one person buys directly from China and have pity on him because he will mostly likely get a pair of Air randy's blah blah blah. Tired of seeing that name after the Concord fiasco
laugh.gif

Like you said, he's happy so let's just leave it at that and keep it moving...

yall just keep rappin about nothing in here now someone drop some solid info or %!!* its like 10 pages of garbage. the only thing we care about is when they come out and what stores and sites are getting them.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

New York will have 3 stores plus NDC. Each store will get about 50-100 pairs, HOH only bout 30 pairs. I'd say extremely limited considering the fact there going for $1,200 now
3 stores ? 

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

3 stores ? 
To my knowledge besides those mom & pop stores, the 3 official store will be NSW (downtown manhattan) Footlocker (west 34th) and HOH (harlem)

It's gonna be way more that 3 stores in NY.

The last word i got, was the 3 stores he mentioned, HOH chicago & 2 stores in Orland TBD cuz of the all-star game...along with NDC

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

The last word i got, was the 3 stores he mentioned, HOH chicago & 2 stores in Orland TBD cuz of the all-star game...along with NDC

word word, didnt know about footlocker getting them, but thats basically a HOH, but there are a few mom and pop shops that have em in stock already in NYC. those that do their HW will find out. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

What 3 Stores is he talking about? Mercer 21, ???

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

HOH and Niketown

word word, didnt know about footlocker getting them, but thats basically a HOH, but there are a few mom and pop shops that have em in stock already in NYC. those that do their HW will find out. 
pimp.gif
^^^See that's that ++%# @@@ right these don't say nothing if you not gonna spread the info. I don't live in NYC so it's not gonna hurt me none. That's real female like for you to just pump fake like that.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

HOH and Niketown

NIKETOWN WILL NOT HAVE THESE. They stated a long time ago they wont have them. Well the NTNY to be exact i dont know about all the other NT.

The store im talking bout is NSW aka 21 Mercer, they will have them. Sorry if i had to be exact.

Here is NTNY message that they been giving the past week.

http://www.facebook.com/NIKETOWNNewYork
NIKETOWN New York - We will not be receiving the Air Foamposite One - "Galaxy". They will be available at nikestore.com. You can follow them at @nikestore for the latest updates. 21Mercer will also be receiving them. You can follow them at @21Mercer

If anything changes, it will be posted here first on facebook and via twitter (@NikeNYC).

Every tier 0 account has these...and if they tell you different you fell victim to F&F.

A couple spots I know are using the "it's a Nike Store and HOH only release" but nice kicks let the cat out of the bag with the un boxing video.

Word to the wise from prior experiences. Nike 21 Mercer is run by crooks! They tweeted the dizzy rascal 90's were available and I was over on Bleecker so I went straight over maybe a 1-2 walk and when I walked in dude at the door said, sold out. So how could they have sold out in 1-2 mins with nobody in the store nor did I see anyone walking down Mercer with their bags. Same BS for the parra x patta 1's...so don't even bother.

Originally Posted by 45DE

pimp.gif
^^^See that's that ++%# @@@ right these don't say nothing if you not gonna spread the info. I don't live in NYC so it's not gonna hurt me none. That's real female like for you to just pump fake like that.
oh please. you dont even wanna know how many people I TOOK CARE OFF lied to me about this release. you got modern-notoriety.com, sneakernews.com, tsg.com, etc to help you find your info. I DO MY HW, i actually go to the stores and i actually call all stores that need to be called. now you want me to share something with a message board that has hypebeasts lurking in the background just waiting for someone to post and then i go home empty handed for all the work i put in ?? dont come at me son. I waited 14+ hours for dave whites because i knew the store only had 12 pairs and a bunch of fools caused havoc so that i went home empty handed. NAH DONT THINK SO. i actually wanted them to wear unlike the resellers, so i wont be sharing. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 45DE

pimp.gif
oh please. you dont even wanna know how many people I TOOK CARE OFF lied to me about this release. you got modern-notoriety.com, sneakernews.com, tsg.com, etc to help you find your info. I DO MY HW, i actually go to the stores and i actually call all stores that need to be called. now you want me to share something with a message board that has hypebeasts lurking in the background just waiting for someone to post and then i go home empty handed for all the work i put in ?? dont come at me son. I waited 14+ hours for dave whites because i knew the store only had 12 pairs and a bunch of fools caused havoc so that i went home empty handed. NAH DONT THINK SO. i actually wanted them to wear unlike the resellers, so i wont be sharing. 
indifferent.gif
damn dog you in your feelings about it. I don't go like that. I look out for others but no one wants to look out. Why would you wait 14 hours for shoes though? That's pressed. Like I said i don't live in NYC so I really don't care what you share about NYC stores. Don't be a broad about it though slim keep it to yourself if you not gonna share. Keep it movin slim if someone do you wrong next time they just shoes its not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom