Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by 45DE

word word, didnt know about footlocker getting them, but thats basically a HOH, but there are a few mom and pop shops that have em in stock already in NYC. those that do their HW will find out. 
pimp.gif
^^^See that's that ++%# @@@ right these don't say nothing if you not gonna spread the info. I don't live in NYC so it's not gonna hurt me none. That's real female like for you to just pump fake like that.
oh please. you dont even wanna know how many people I TOOK CARE OFF lied to me about this release. you got modern-notoriety.com, sneakernews.com, tsg.com, etc to help you find your info. I DO MY HW, i actually go to the stores and i actually call all stores that need to be called. now you want me to share something with a message board that has hypebeasts lurking in the background just waiting for someone to post and then i go home empty handed for all the work i put in ?? dont come at me son. I waited 14+ hours for dave whites because i knew the store only had 12 pairs and a bunch of fools caused havoc so that i went home empty handed. NAH DONT THINK SO. i actually wanted them to wear unlike the resellers, so i wont be sharing. 
indifferent.gif
This is the attitude i had which is why i paid what i felt like i wanted to pay. Come after release date these will probably (keyword) go up in the thousands, so me paying $800 is no big deal to me. After the concord release, stuff like this pushes me to get stuff early rather than wait for the headaches or get to the door and find out its all sold out. Come this month i know i will have a pair and if i can get another one to resell to make up the money i made for this pre-sell then im straight, if not i still got the kicks waiting for it to be shipped. It's sad to say but its a dog eat dog world, After the 11s, its every man for themselves.

Does anyone think that with everyone buying these just to resell is going to lower the value of these? I mean it don't matter how limited these are if the NT marketplace, eBay and I$$ is flooded with them
laugh.gif

Im not trying to judge the guy or anything.... BUT $800 is ridiculous... I mean atleast try to copp on RD, pulled the trigger waaayyy too early IMO.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Does anyone think that with everyone buying these just to resell is going to lower the value of these? I mean it don't matter how limited these are if the NT marketplace, eBay and I$$ is flooded with them
laugh.gif
Hold that thought..
eyes.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Im not trying to judge the guy or anything.... BUT $800 is ridiculous... I mean atleast try to copp on RD, pulled the trigger waaayyy too early IMO.

eek.gif
I hear people camping as early as 24 hrs. I don't have time for that. I did what i did, can't go back and dont  regret it one bit.

^ you shouldn't have to keep defending your purchase. You bought them with your money and your happy with your decision. Enough said....

Im not knocking you or anything man... Your getting a confirmed pair
pimp.gif

But the seller could have atleast did free shipping smh.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^^^See that's that ++%# @@@ right these don't say nothing if you not gonna spread the info. I don't live in NYC so it's not gonna hurt me none. That's real female like for you to just pump fake like that.
oh please. you dont even wanna know how many people I TOOK CARE OFF lied to me about this release. you got modern-notoriety.com, sneakernews.com, tsg.com, etc to help you find your info. I DO MY HW, i actually go to the stores and i actually call all stores that need to be called. now you want me to share something with a message board that has hypebeasts lurking in the background just waiting for someone to post and then i go home empty handed for all the work i put in ?? dont come at me son. I waited 14+ hours for dave whites because i knew the store only had 12 pairs and a bunch of fools caused havoc so that i went home empty handed. NAH DONT THINK SO. i actually wanted them to wear unlike the resellers, so i wont be sharing. 
indifferent.gif
This is the attitude i had which is why i paid what i felt like i wanted to pay. Come after release date these will probably (keyword) go up in the thousands, so me paying $800 is no big deal to me. After the concord release, stuff like this pushes me to get stuff early rather than wait for the headaches or get to the door and find out its all sold out. Come this month i know i will have a pair and if i can get another one to resell to make up the money i made for this pre-sell then im straight, if not i still got the kicks waiting for it to be shipped. It's sad to say but its a dog eat dog world, After the 11s, its every man for themselves.
damn dog you paid $800…well at least you can say you got a pair. I got the bread but i just aint gonna drop it on those knowing im getting the iv's for me and my wife and the flight ones next week im not even pressed if i get them i do if not oh well. for $800 i can buy 3 pairs of pradas with my nordstroms discount. or ball out on polo.com with my 50% of which im willing to share with people who are going to look out for me.

indifferent.gif
damn dog you in your feelings about it. I don't go like that. I look out for others but no one wants to look out. Why would you wait 14 hours for shoes though? That's pressed. Like I said i don't live in NYC so I really don't care what you share about NYC stores. Don't be a broad about it though slim keep it to yourself if you not gonna share. Keep it movin slim if someone do you wrong next time they just shoes its not the end of the world.
its not even like that man, i understand what your saying...
i camped for 14 hours because, since your not from the tri state area, there are savages around that want to come at 7am right before the store opens and skip the line, or start up problems. why wont i share my info ? its simple, everyone in NYC is ganna camp and everyone already knows what spots are getting them, but there are those few spots no one knows about and they will have em, so im sharing that fact with you guys here, the people that want them will wake up and search for the store that have em and hopefully end up with a pair. back in the day thats how it was, you used to come to niketalk or the other site and share info, true collectors and sneaker heads, now you have young teenagers that have no idea what shoe it is but know its limited and all the see is $$$ !! they check up daily on the sneaker websites where info is posted on a daily and its quick and easy. i seen dude post a photo in a facebook group with 16 pairs of dave whites and i had none, how you think that makes me feel ?? not that i care anymore but those 14 hours of my life were wasted due to resellers, who were trying to charge $400 right out the door of HOH 
laugh.gif

all im saying is if you want the shoes you know what to do. 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

^ you shouldn't have to keep defending your purchase. You bought them with your money and your happy with your decision. Enough said....

Your right.

Wait why are people assuming these will go up into the thousands? Paying 800 for foams BEFORE they come out sounds crazy. What if they don't even make over 400 which they probably won't.... Remember resellers can only charge what you guys are crazy enough to pay....

I would not want to be in the DMV when these come out, we can only hope no one actually get harm but these shoes are epic

i got 1 sz 11 locked down for retail so far, trying to cop another 2 or 3 pairs for friends and family. hopefully the local mom n pops gets a shipment so i can grab a pair from them early, i asked them about these last week and they had no idea what i was talking about so if they do get them the early price shouldnt be that bad, maybe $300-$350.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Wait why are people assuming these will go up into the thousands? Paying 800 for foams BEFORE they come out sounds crazy. What if they don't even make over 400 which they probably won't.... Remember resellers can only charge what you guys are crazy enough to pay....

Limited shoe, limited supplies, few select stores and you think they won't go up to the thousands? Take south beach lebron for Ex, they were released globally and Niketown had about 100 to give out, i wouldnt consider the SB lebron not that limited but yet they go for 900 and up. These will def be up there in that category.

Edit-

This website had a full size run from 8-12, and were going for $1,200....now they only have 2 sizes left.

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html

So you still think this shoe won't go in the thousands?

indifferent.gif
damn dog you in your feelings about it. I don't go like that. I look out for others but no one wants to look out. Why would you wait 14 hours for shoes though? That's pressed. Like I said i don't live in NYC so I really don't care what you share about NYC stores. Don't be a broad about it though slim keep it to yourself if you not gonna share. Keep it movin slim if someone do you wrong next time they just shoes its not the end of the world.
i camped for 14 hours because, since your not from the tri state area, there are savages around that want to come at 7am right before the store opens and skip the line, or start up problems. why wont i share my info ? its simple, everyone in NYC is ganna camp and everyone already knows what spots are getting them, but there are those few spots no one knows about and they will have em, so im sharing that fact with you guys here, the people that want them will wake up and search for the store that have em and hopefully end up with a pair. back in the day thats how it was, you used to come to niketalk or the other site and share info, true collectors and sneaker heads, now you have young teenagers that have no idea what shoe it is but know its limited and all the see is $$$ !! they check up daily on the sneaker websites where info is posted on a daily and its quick and easy. i seen dude post a photo in a facebook group with 16 pairs of dave whites and i had none, how you think that makes me feel ?? not that i care anymore but those 14 hours of my life were wasted due to resellers, who were trying to charge $400 right out the door of HOH 
laugh.gif

so much truth, its sad that we can't share info on here anymore but that's just the way it is, and I can't blame you.
thats basically the way it is nowadays though.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

smh..back in the day it wasnt like this and people used to actually look out for others share discounts and stuff. you did say it perfectly…the kids have screwed the shoe game up. im 28 and i remember how it used to b. shoes would come out on weekdays and make them easy to cop. and so have these resellers. i remember when they never even existed even after ebay came out. its messed up how you got screwed over at the dave white release yea id be salty also…well if anyone can help with these for retail or early release under $350 holla at me. there really is no concrete info about who is getting these. are these a QS or what?

laugh.gif

smh..back in the day it wasnt like this and people used to actually look out for others share discounts and stuff. you did say it perfectly…the kids have screwed the shoe game up. im 28 and i remember how it used to b. shoes would come out on weekdays and make them easy to cop. and so have these resellers. i remember when they never even existed even after ebay came out. its messed up how you got screwed over at the dave white release yea id be salty also…well if anyone can help with these for retail or early release under $350 holla at me. there really is no concrete info about who is getting these. are these a QS or what?
honestly, these are VERY VERY limited. i dont know exact numbers but the only store that will have plenty amounts is HOH Orlando. Not a QS but a LIMITED shoe.

CONFIRMED STORES:

-ALL HOH

-SOME HIGH VOLUME FOOTLOCKERS

-21 Mercer - NSW (NYC)

-Nike.com

IF YOUR IN ORLANDO, I suggest you check your local mom and pop shops on a daily. its all star weekend, nike likes to please your town since everyone will be present for the weekend. 
pimp.gif

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. 

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Limited shoe, limited supplies, few select stores and you think they won't go up to the thousands? Take south beach lebron for Ex, they were released globally and Niketown had about 100 to give out, i wouldnt consider the SB lebron not that limited but yet they go for 900 and up. These will def be up there in that category.

Edit-

This website had a full size run from 8-12, and were going for $1,200....now they only have 2 sizes left.

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html

So you still think this shoe won't go in the thousands?

People paying $1200 on Osneaker are Masters of Panic. I hope Nike drops these twice on different release days so those people can look even dumber. This shoe isn't worth anymore than the original classic royals. People paying those laughable prices kill the game for others.

Anyone have any info on where these are releasing in Miami, called everywhere and HOH keeps saying I don't know, Really want these shoes . Any info will be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to post on here!

Back
Top Bottom