Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

The calm after the initial storm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

HOH employee told me there getting like a 100 to 200 pairs
Now that sounds more better and believeable.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Smh at that other guy in here saying 12-15 pairs.
30t6p3b.gif

12-15 pairs for all HOH's around the nation EXCEPT for HOH Orlando. Read what I originally wrote son.

I doubt 200 pairs. >100 pairs sounds feasible. I was told after employees, there would probably be 50 pairs available to the public. Nike's really taking over FL Mall, so they could drop a bunch of them. We'll see.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Wait why are people assuming these will go up into the thousands? Paying 800 for foams BEFORE they come out sounds crazy. What if they don't even make over 400 which they probably won't.... Remember resellers can only charge what you guys are crazy enough to pay....

Limited shoe, limited supplies, few select stores and you think they won't go up to the thousands? Take south beach lebron for Ex, they were released globally and Niketown had about 100 to give out, i wouldnt consider the SB lebron not that limited but yet they go for 900 and up. These will def be up there in that category.

Edit-

This website had a full size run from 8-12, and were going for $1,200....now they only have 2 sizes left.

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html

So you still think this shoe won't go in the thousands?
Good gosh, can we let this man breathe?  It's not exactly a newsflash that people with long paper will buy what they want......quit imposing your personal position/situation on someone else's people.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

CrookedTongues also?
eek.gif

Since when do Euro sites or Euro stores at that (besides HOH) get foams? Just goes to show these are nowhere near as limited as people first thought.People need to stop the hype and offering $6,$700+ for these.....They will def. hit over $400 since Reds which were a GR are selling at $325 and up, but I cant see these hitting $600+,def. not $8-900. but who knows, its up to the hypester who pays the $.... to each their own

NYC will be a madhouse....Everyone is talking about them, from kids to moms. No one is even worried about Cements this weekend, everyone is after these
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And with schools being off all of next week, I see things getting worse. wont be surprised if these young kids start camping on Monday or Tuesday
30t6p3b.gif

Come again?????????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why is that????? Been out of High school for too long now so I don't remember any time we got off for a week in Feb
laugh.gif

If thats the case I feel bad for the people copping in NYC. Most hypebeasts nowadays are teenagers.... RD is gonna be crazy for NYC
WE USED TO GET LINCOLN'S BDAY AND WASHINGTON'S BDAY OFF BUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO THE NEW CHANCELLOR SAID FORGET BOUT LINCOLN'S BDAY AND HAVE THE ENTIRE WEEK OFF STARTING PRESIDNET'S DAY AS A "MID WINTER" RECESS

NT Chicago just tweeted they will not get the Galaxy Foams. Foot locker also just told me that all house of hoops locations will get them and only 34th street and time square foot lockers are getting them. Sounds fairly limited to me.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

CrookedTongues also?
eek.gif

Since when do Euro sites or Euro stores at that (besides HOH) get foams? Just goes to show these are nowhere near as limited as people first thought.People need to stop the hype and offering $6,$700+ for these.....They will def. hit over $400 since Reds which were a GR are selling at $325 and up, but I cant see these hitting $600+,def. not $8-900. but who knows, its up to the hypester who pays the $.... to each their own

NYC will be a madhouse....Everyone is talking about them, from kids to moms. No one is even worried about Cements this weekend, everyone is after these
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And with schools being off all of next week, I see things getting worse. wont be surprised if these young kids start camping on Monday or Tuesday
30t6p3b.gif

Come again?????????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why is that????? Been out of High school for too long now so I don't remember any time we got off for a week in Feb
laugh.gif

If thats the case I feel bad for the people copping in NYC. Most hypebeasts nowadays are teenagers.... RD is gonna be crazy for NYC
WE USED TO GET LINCOLN'S BDAY AND WASHINGTON'S BDAY OFF BUT [color= rgb(51, 255, 51)]A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO THE NEW CHANCELLOR SAID FORGET BOUT LINCOLN'S BDAY AND HAVE THE ENTIRE WEEK OFF STARTING PRESIDNET'S DAY AS A "MID WINTER" RECESS[/color]
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CrookedTongues also?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Come again?????????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

WE USED TO GET LINCOLN'S BDAY AND WASHINGTON'S BDAY OFF BUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO THE NEW CHANCELLOR SAID FORGET BOUT LINCOLN'S BDAY AND HAVE THE ENTIRE WEEK OFF STARTING PRESIDNET'S DAY AS A "MID WINTER" RECESS
Wow, must be nice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm Just happy my Spring break comes a lot sooner now that I'm outta high school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall do know we lie all the time about how many pairs the store gets because we aren't supposed to say and can get in trouble

^^yea we know that...we also say a number that reflects what the actual public can get...

so if we say 30...its more like 42-48

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Every tier 0 account has these...and if they tell you different you fell victim to F&F.

A couple spots I know are using the "it's a Nike Store and HOH only release" but nice kicks let the cat out of the bag with the un boxing video.

Word to the wise from prior experiences. Nike 21 Mercer is run by crooks! They tweeted the dizzy rascal 90's were available and I was over on Bleecker so I went straight over maybe a 1-2 walk and when I walked in dude at the door said, sold out. So how could they have sold out in 1-2 mins with nobody in the store nor did I see anyone walking down Mercer with their bags. Same BS for the parra x patta 1's...so don't even bother.
Mercer already got their shipment and more than half of the stock is already gone to the "VIPs". No 12's or 13's, probably not even 11.5's....so Mercer is probably only going to have sz 8-11 on RD. #fact

I can't wait till March
laugh.gif

Glad to know HOH will carry these haven't been let down yet from my lil bro spot....south beaches red foams...now these

Originally Posted by reener

I wonder how many lurkers check this thread daily.

lmaooo werdd..NT should have a count on the bottom to see how many people check this thread...kinda like ebay

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Originally Posted by 9keys

DMV what's the word on our foams

If your willing to risk your life go for it
ohwell.gif

Only way im getting them is if i go out of state. Im not partaking in the madness at pg plaza

^ this right here is the truth!!! !%%$ PG plaza it will be the same +$%% that happen with the nerfs they so called only had "two pair"

^^yea we know that...we also say a number that reflects what the actual public can get...

so if we say 30...its more like 42-48

Hmm. Must be different everywhere. Usually we just say "a lot" or some random number in the hundreds. Or simply "we dont know yet"

Not hyping bro. I'm just passing along info as I receive it. I've called countless boutiques, HOHs, and NTs all morning. 3 spots told me ORL & NYC. Granted, they could be lying to throw people off for their own gain. I'm tryna help people out... unlike other "real" heads in here.
Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by QuannyBravo

I just got word that only NYC & ORL will have these on RD.
FootlockerUnlock Already Told Us "ALL HOH" Will Be Getting These, Stop Hyping S**t Up!!!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

dude on ebay sold em for 1350
roll.gif
 more than 1 pair too he had 9-12 i believe and only has 1 pair left

What the hell?? Please post a link or something.

Originally Posted by QuannyBravo

Not hyping bro. I'm just passing along info as I receive it. I've called countless boutiques, HOHs, and NTs all morning. 3 spots told me ORL & NYC. Granted, they could be lying to throw people off for their own gain. I'm tryna help people out... unlike other "real" heads in here.

If you read the thread you would see that more than just "ORL & NYC" will have these, your just adding more nonsense to the thread.
"real heads" don't post speculative info, get some concrete info & try again!

Getting 2 pair of these might be dam near impossible, hopefully 1 online 1 in store! wonder when people everywhere will start camping!

Back
Top Bottom