Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

As a parent, how do you allow your child to camp outside of a strore for a week, for SHOES?????? 
indifferent.gif

There is NO WAY these grown men are married or in relationships, and camping for a week, for SHOES..."hey honey, I will see you on Friday, I am camping for those new foams" 
laugh.gif

I am sooooooo glad none of this mess was going on in the 90's, or even in the early and mid 2000's.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shops getting 30 per store and employees taking half.

The looks on their faces the moment when they yell sold out after 15 heads go inside > *

has anybody seen the nike "lift off" shirt that goes with these, its pretty dope imo. i already copped the shirt and will have at least 1 pair of these to match.

No way they started lining up in Harlem already. Goons gonna show love when they catch on to this 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

All east coast HOH are getting 30 pairs per store, from NYC to DMV and Orlando.

Here is where all this talk of 12-18 pairs comes into play. Every employee "Working" the day of the release doesn't have to wait in line. But if your not scheduled to work you must wait in line. So...every employee and their mother wants the Galaxy Foams and I can't imagine a HOH not staffing atleast 10-12 people for the release. Now minus 12 pairs right off rip.

Not believeable. Minimum I heard was 40 but then I heard from good sources about 100 for HOH 125th.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

this topic is gonna provide tons of entertainment for me the whole week. people have completely lost their damn minds 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

qft

All I can do is sit and watch from the sideline but this should be good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

This would be a perfect time for Nike to have sercret shoppers to see how all these store do some shady business

Oh and by the way I have a homie who works at HOH Tampa and they only got 12 pairs
Thanks for the heads up, the bucktooth dude i talked today, was acting like it was a military secret
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The house of hoops in Harlem as begun already.

2gvn1vr.jpg
I see alot of casulties coming out of this line.

30t6p3b.gif
im here. there are about 40+ heads here waiting for the foams.
i highly doubt any casualties will come out if this....please dont judge a book by its cover. its harlem, not afghanistan. although a few fists might be thrown doesn't mean anyone will seriously get injured. 
roll.gif

anyway, for those of you that wanna pay extra and skip the lines. $600 on forhdam road in the bronx, the price will go up by the day... some spots are charging a stack. if they think you work for nike, they ganna tell you that they dont have them. its crazy and shady. 

Flordia/Orlando will recieve about 75% of all the pairs produced, so good luck to all of you there. NYC is the 2nd state to get blessed with the most pairs compared to the other 8 states that will carry these.

AS MENTIONED !!! MOM AND POP SHOPS WILL CARRY THESE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES !! CALLING WILL NOT HELP !!! GO TO THE STORESS !!!

as for NDC, i dont know what to tell you guys but thats like playing the lotto. u can have a supercomputer/3 PCs and a laptop running  and luck will still have to be by your side. VERY LIMITED AMOUNT. 

im done for now. 

watch nike restock these things....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LMAOOOO @ the line in Harlem. I live right by there, I will take a pic tomorrow to see if true
roll.gif

I HAVE to see that for myself.
roll.gif

Same. Didn't expect this in Harlem..125th of all places lmaoo

Is really real bro.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by kickz4show

All east coast HOH are getting 30 pairs per store, from NYC to DMV and Orlando.

Here is where all this talk of 12-18 pairs comes into play. Every employee "Working" the day of the release doesn't have to wait in line. But if your not scheduled to work you must wait in line. So...every employee and their mother wants the Galaxy Foams and I can't imagine a HOH not staffing atleast 10-12 people for the release. Now minus 12 pairs right off rip.

Not believeable. Minimum I heard was 40 but then I heard from good sources about 100 for HOH 125th.

Most likely true, I'm saying atleast 30 pairs.

stupid. i was saying this before but if everyone camps and things get out of hand stores will most likely raffle the sneakers off it wouldnt even matter who comes there first. im sure people are out there hoping to get multiples of these with anything from 240 for shoes plus whatever money they need to hold em down for food and stuff until the shoes actually release, I know there are some people who would come down to the store and rob all these people do the math. 20 people on a line ( 20 x 240.00=4800) and thats just money for shoes. People not gonna learn until something bad happens sadly.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

Real talk though what would you even wear with these

003622NATSd.jpg

there is a black nike shirt thats says lift off and the lift off is filled in with galaxy stars. the sleeve says nike air. i will post pics of the shirt soon, its pretty nice imo, better than most of the corny shirts made by nike to match kicks.

I ain't judging nobody im from uptown i went to HS with a lot of stickup boys and that line is in the heart of Harlem looking like a nice come up for _s.

I Like How Everyone Has Insider Info Oh This Store Is Getting This Many Pair, Only This Store Is Gonna Have Them Unless You Work For Any Of Them Stores Then You Can't Really Speak And Even If You Do Work Who's To Say Your Not Lying About The Info You Have......With That Said Good Luck To Everyone I Hope You Will Be Able To Get A Pair

Back
Top Bottom