Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Seen a line of about 40 people in front of Footaction on 34th at like 1230 tonight
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I work at HOH and our shipment for the foams is 30 pairs, 3 managers holding pairs for themselves + holding 1 pair for the manager at Champs and 1 pair for the manager at Footaction next door.

That's already 5 pairs leaving our store with 25 pairs.

then the whole staff wanted to hold pairs for themselves which obviously wasn't possible seeing how our staff is about 30 people, so what the manager did was have a raffle with everyones name and picked 5 people to have their pairs held.

luckily I was chosen with the 4 others, then he extended it to 7 people. so now that leaves 18 pairs for the customers. it's going to be hell Friday.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

I work at HOH and our shipment for the foams is 30 pairs, 3 managers holding pairs for themselves + holding 1 pair for the manager at Champs and 1 pair for the manager at Footaction next door.

then the whole staff wanted to hold pairs for themselves which obviously wasn't possible seeing how our staff is about 30 people, so what the manager did was have a raffle with everyones name and picked 5 people to have their pairs held.

luckily I was chosen with the 4 others, then he extended it to 7 people. so now that leaves 18 pairs for the customers. it's going to be hell Friday.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AND THIS IS WHAT PPL ON THOSE LINES DONT GET... STORES BASICALLY SELLING THE SHOES TO THEMSELVES..AND YOUR MANAGER IS A DI
indifferent.gif
K.. SPREADS THE LOVE TO HIMSELF AND OTHER STORE MANAGERS AND THEN RAFFLES IT TO HIS EMPLOYEES??? WOW WHAT A GUY LOL

regarding the line at House of Hoops on 125th, unless the manager does some sort of legitimate list where he takes the names of the people lined up for a few days already down and as long as they don't leave the line and are there for random roll calls they get their pairs it's pretty probable alot can go wrong for them between now and the release date. the lines only going to get bigger and as it gets closer to the release date people are going to bum rush the line and alot of shadiness is going to occur.

i think it's idiotic of them to camp out for a week straight to get their pairs neglecting everything else in the world but i hope all those lined up are able to get their pairs successfully if they put that much time into it.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by iHust1e

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AND THIS IS WHAT PPL ON THOSE LINES DONT GET... STORES BASICALLY SELLING THE SHOES TO THEMSELVES..AND YOUR MANAGER IS A DI
indifferent.gif
K.. SPREADS THE LOVE TO HIMSELF AND OTHER STORE MANAGERS AND THEN RAFFLES IT TO HIS EMPLOYEES??? WOW WHAT A GUY LOL

if i was a manager my pair would defenitly be held down, no doubt about it,  i would take care of my longtime employees and best employees as well and make sure they have a chance to get their pairs if they work that job all year round, i wouldn't shut them out of a release like this.

Originally Posted by cmymb

Its called a credit or debit card my man.  Who would camp with all that cash?  

Until they tell you their credit card machines aren't working and that it's cash only. The reason why I always take cash to camp outs, I'm not waiting in line then being told off because the machines aren't working.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I dont mean to be an a z z but if anyone asks what NDC means DONT TELL THEM!!!

i agree. if you been buying kicks for a long time u should know by now.... 

2h4x953.jpg

thats the shirt i copped to match the galaxy foams. i think it was made to match the foams or maybe its for another shoe in the all-star pack because it does have the uptempo symbol in the O. either way it matches and i think its dope.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I dont mean to be an a z z but if anyone asks what NDC means DONT TELL THEM!!!

i agree. if you been buying kicks for a long time u should know by now.... 
LMAO agreed I think ppl shouldn't post any good info on here since theres going to be a ton of reselling lurkers

enjoy unemployment
NT is full of snitches

and NDC = NIKE.COM

Originally Posted by riddla713

2h4x953.jpg

thats the shirt i copped to match the galaxy foams. i think it was made to match the foams or maybe its for another shoe in the all-star pack because it does have the uptempo symbol in the O. either way it matches and i think its dope.
Almost certain the shirt was made for the Air Flight Ones first because the logo in the O is the same as the one on the tongue of the Ones. Regardless, it'll match.

^you are correct, i just checked the pics of the galaxy flight ones and the symbol on the tounge is the same as the symbol in the O on the shirt. thats cool though, im copping the galaxy flight ones anyway. but its still a good match for the galaxy foams like you said.

A friend told me wristbands have already been giving out for hoh at serramonte can any else shed some info

^that is also on the little tag in the pics of the foams we've been seeing..."remove before flight"

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

enjoy unemployment
NT is full of snitches

and NDC = NIKE.COM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom