Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Enchanted

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

just called hoh orlando and told them that ztown52 was a disgruntled ex boyfriend of a girl dude on craigslist is smashing and he made up a fake listing to try and get him in trouble.

i spoke to the manager on duty and they told me that the people calling the store sounded suspect and full of it.

dude isn't getting fired and if he does ztowns ip address and location should be posted.
If you really did that, you have my respect. It's ridiculous when people are so thirst for shoes that they are willing to put someone on the unemployment dock.

i did strictly off of principle.

i'll be honest, i'm a firm believer in calling corporate when employees pull funny stuff on the release dates or leading up to the release date if it effects you personally.  it was some shady messed up stuff that went down around my area for past releases due to sneaker politics and alot of people who camped for concords got screwed in favor of "vip's" hell even the situation where homie lined up at footlocker to cop the red foams and was on line to purchase them employee to hear the employee say that the only way he could buy the shoes was at the employees resale price,  that situation dude had every right to complain.

this situation is just petty saltiness and the dudes defending it talking about "company policy" are chumps.   if that dude broke compant policy to help them get a pair for retail or was hooking them up with discounts, they would care less about him breaking "company policy"

the intent of this snitching is what's sickening and the majority of these dudes snitching on a situation that doesn't affect them wouldn't sell the shoes for retail if they had access to them. these dudes could care less about a sneaker "community"  their just trying to knock another man out of spite and jealousy.
I COULD CARELESS IF A EMPLOYEE IS SELLING A PAIR 90% of the employees across America are selling there pairs. But I bet those 90% are not letting the public know they a HOH employee and got there pair "IN HAND BEFORE RELEASE DAY" which is also a BIG no no the head manager can get in trouble for letting pairs slip out the store before the release date.

Dont be that employee that ran his mouth and sunk the ship

BUT

If ztown52 is the one who set dude up then by any means I dont get down with that

Now if he didnt and dude really posted that then he needs to be more responsible with letting information out

Broooooo its not about hustlin your stealing from the people. The reason our society is so messedd upp now is becauseee of people with the same mentality as you. I know I'm not perfect and Ive done a lot of messedd upp things in my life but what if you hadd a kidd that really wantedd these shoes and that was talking about them for the past 2 months and couldn't get them because some punk employeee wantedd to make a stack off of them ? Is that what the sneaker game is all about ? Yall complain so much upp here about it being so messedd upp but dont want to try to change it. Yall aren't to true OG's of the sneaker game just critics that think robbin a man thats been in a line for 2 days for his shoes is okayy. smh at you all.

Originally Posted by ztown52

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I can't believe people are snitching now

I don't consider myself to be snitching. I feel like if I take a pair out of a grimy reseller's hands and put them into a real sneakerhead's hands then I did a good thing.

If you were offered the pair that Aaron was saying, but for retail, would you not accept them?

Whatever makes you feel better about your snitching' ways...

i believe if you getting a pair to resell be humble about it dont be flossing like you A BOSSS. Dont nobody would knock your hustle if you stay low key now if your a drug dealer and you pulling in mercedes flossing your money thats wanting to get shot or rob..

Any ideas on where to cop these foam's in NY or even NJ or MD. not a resller just want to actually cop a pair to wearrrrrrr

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I really wish I knew all the mom & pop sneaker stores in NYC..i've been puttin in serious work in the Bronx..and my luck is runnin out..i don't know much about Brooklyn and Queens sneaker stores so I feel like findin a sneaker store that WILL have the Galaxies is like findin a needle in a haystack..:-(
I don't know if this will help, but there are several sneaker stores on fulton ave (mall) in BK, a lot of them are mom & pop shops that will try to rape u, also there is one store (central sports) on 86th st and 4th ave. in bayridge, BK that may get them. If the central sports gets them, there will be a camp-ot however they will not sell for more than retail.

adding to the hype lol

#ReleaseUpdate. Due to extremely limited quantities, we will not be launching the “Galaxy

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
#ReleaseUpdate. Due to extremely limited quantities, we will not be launching the “Galaxy

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

Broooooo its not about hustlin your stealing from the people. The reason our society is so messedd upp now is becauseee of people with the same mentality as you. I know I'm not perfect and Ive done a lot of messedd upp things in my life but what if you hadd a kidd that really wantedd these shoes and that was talking about them for the past 2 months and couldn't get them because some punk employeee wantedd to make a stack off of them ? Is that what the sneaker game is all about ? Yall complain so much upp here about it being so messedd upp but dont want to try to change it. Yall aren't to true OG's of the sneaker game just critics that think robbin a man thats been in a line for 2 days for his shoes is okayy. smh at you all.

I'm tired of this "SNEAKER GAME" crap! They are SHOES! Shoes are made to protect ones feet at the end of the day. If you happen to like certain shoes that are of different materials and colors and want to pay an extra price DO THAT. How are you stealing from the people? Far as I'm concerned Nike has been stealing from "the people" since day one then. Shoes that cost next to nothing to make are MARKED up at high prices while the workers that make the shoes don't see half of the cost of the retail price of the shoe in a month. So whose really "STEALING" from the people? I love sneakers and have been buying them for a long time. However, I understand they are just "SHOES" at the end of the day. Sadly for me I just pad $800 for a pair on Ebay why? Because I really want & like the shoe. That kid needs to understand the shoe culture has & always will be about making money & at the end of the day he is not entitled to that shoe even if he camped out for days, it's a privilege for them to sell him the shoe, not a right. Nike didn't start making shoes because "We don't want people to walk barefoot" it's about money.

Back
Top Bottom