Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

laugh.gif
at that vid dude with the supreme hat hairline
eek.gif

This is pathetic but more power to them I guess. Just hope that these guys are actually wearing the kicks and not reselling them. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chuck202

I spoke to one of my connects at DTLR and it doesnt look good. I was told that Nike only released 2500 WORLDWIDE this time around and the US is only getting a portion of those. I think around 1200-1300. In DC the ONLY store getting them is the Minnesota ave DTLR(25 pairs) and 25 to Pg plaza HOH(according to my source). I never thought it would get to this point. Oh and I was at one of the DTLRS and saw a line for the cement 4s that was ******ed. Imma bout to hang up my NIKE and Jordan jersey for good ..lol..I dont have to stand in line for a pair of Yves St Laurent kicks:smile: and To all the folks that hit me up about em Im still working for yall and will be in touch. I got info that a re-release is coming as well

dtlr is only getting 10-12 pairs and i seriously doubt they only made 2500 worldwide.

Originally Posted by thejrob

These are so ugly. I can't believe that anyone truly wants these to wear
laugh.gif

QFT I highly doubt i'll ever see someone wear these. Especially in the Bay Area where most of the heads getting these just want to make a quick buck.

Its feels good to live in Florida! Don't forget to check your local Foot Action, Foot Locker and Champs shoe stores.

What national retailers other than HOH and NDC are supposed to be getting these?  Are these a nationwide release even?  

I hope I can get these on NDC and it is 1 per person on there....because I am for sure not going to pay what the resellers will have them for!! I know beastbay has them now for ******ed prices, but what to you all think the resellers will trying to get?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are a complete deadbeat to be camping a WEEK EARLY for a release.

roll.gif
QFT
You have to have no job or responsibilities to do this. Complete loser status. Im camped for a few hours in NYC/34 street 1 time, and people came up asking me whats the line for? I said Jordans, they gave me the 
eyes.gif
tired.gif
. Pretty pathetic. Never again

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by iball2much

Anyone know any spots in the Seattle area that's gettin these?

HOH Southcenter and thats it....good luck!
camping isn't even an option. and those dudes in there are hella crooked. 
indifferent.gif

This is primarily a NDC and HOH Release.

Select Mom & Pop stores will get them but not many. Mainly in NYC.

These shoes were offered as a pack. If you got one, you got them all, and vice versa.

It is true, more and more international retailers are popping up with these but don't let that fool you.

HOH PG Plaza received 30 pairs. Confirmed.

How many they actually release may be a different story.

The clock is ticking...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I'm fully capable of camping.. no rent, no kids, solid unemployment check every week. I'm just biding my time waiting for my sentencing court date. If I had a store nearby that was campable.. you'd see me there.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
QFT
You have to have no job or responsibilities to do this. Complete loser status. Im camped for a few hours in NYC/34 street 1 time, and people came up asking me whats the line for? I said Jordans, they gave me the 
eyes.gif
tired.gif
. Pretty pathetic. Never again

So you were embarassed to be camping for shoes? Homey I dont care what people think when Im out there......

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

This is primarily a NDC and HOH Release.

Select Mom & Pop stores will get them but not many. Mainly in NYC.

These shoes were offered as a pack. If you got one, you got them all, and vice versa.

It is true, more and more international retailers are popping up with these but don't let that fool you.

HOH PG Plaza received 30 pairs. Confirmed.

How many they actually release may be a different story.

The clock is ticking...
30t6p3b.gif
 Just 30 pairs and i'm sure 10 of those are accounted for by store associates.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I'm fully capable of camping.. no rent, no kids, solid unemployment check every week. I'm just biding my time waiting for my sentencing court date. If I had a store nearby that was campable.. you'd see me there.

But you wasting 220+ bucks on shoes fam? Priorities my man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

You are the epitome of a bum.

Back
Top Bottom