Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ people camping a week for these.
Like others have said, I feel pretty pathetic standing in line for even a few hours for a pair of shoes. Makes me feel like a hypebeast honestly.

SJ's in 09 was the last time I ever "camped" out for a pair of shoes. Made me feel like I was back in High school or something. Told myself never again after that
laugh.gif

With that said, NDC or bust!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

No high expectations after what happened this weekend with the IV's
frown.gif

I forget his name now but the manager at hoh Serramonte (Sort of chubby white guy) said they are going to start letting people camp for these Monday evening. 
I'm coming to the reality that if I can get lucky enough to cop off of NDC that will be the only way I get these.

I feel pathetic just from standing in the DMV line now a days and that's only less than an hour (have a dude huffin and puffin still). F that man

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by iball2much

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

But you wasting 220+ bucks on shoes fam? Priorities my man.
First off, I probably make more in unemployment than you do in wages. Second, you've been a member of NT for 10 years and have 36,221 posts. That's more than 10 posts a day... FOR 10 YEARS.  I see you have much more respectable and responsible priorities. 
And as for Jada2001Retro.. being the proud PIG that you are, of course you would say that. Whatever makes you feel better.

You are a bum. And Don't throw shots at Jada being a pig just because your unemployed and have a court date. They don't catch the smart ones buddy. 
tongue.gif

Go occupy something and keep this about the Foams. Taking shots at people who disagree with you 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Any tips for a fast checkout on NDC? 
nerd.gif

Log in with your account info saved for checkout.say the rosary. And pray you get thru.Didn't work for me on cement 4s. Could just imagine this release.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by iball2much

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

But you wasting 220+ bucks on shoes fam? Priorities my man.
First off, I probably make more in unemployment than you do in wages. Second, you've been a member of NT for 10 years and have 36,221 posts. That's more than 10 posts a day... FOR 10 YEARS.  I see you have much more respectable and responsible priorities. 
And as for Jada2001Retro.. being the proud PIG that you are, of course you would say that. Whatever makes you feel better.

You are a bum. And Don't throw shots at Jada being a pig just because your unemployed and have a court date. They don't catch the smart ones buddy. 
tongue.gif

Go occupy something and keep this about the Foams. Taking shots at people who disagree with you 
eyes.gif
Taking shots at people who disagree with me? I'm taking shots at people who took shots at me. You're telling me the feds don't catch the smart ones? How old are you Little Brandon? BTW I'm very happily unemployed.
Anyway, back to the foams. They will be mine. Likely, there will be blood. You have an idea how many pairs HOH Southcenter is getting WestCoast?

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by chuck202

I spoke to one of my connects at DTLR and it doesnt look good. I was told that Nike only released 2500 WORLDWIDE this time around and the US is only getting a portion of those. I think around 1200-1300. In DC the ONLY store getting them is the Minnesota ave DTLR(25 pairs) and 25 to Pg plaza HOH(according to my source). I never thought it would get to this point. Oh and I was at one of the DTLRS and saw a line for the cement 4s that was ******ed. Imma bout to hang up my NIKE and Jordan jersey for good ..lol..I dont have to stand in line for a pair of Yves St Laurent kicks:smile: and To all the folks that hit me up about em Im still working for yall and will be in touch. I got info that a re-release is coming as well
This is what I was TOLD and i take everything with a grain of salt. You can believe it or not..I was TOLD 25
dtlr is only getting 10-12 pairs and i seriously doubt they only made 2500 worldwide.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

This is primarily a NDC and HOH Release.

Select Mom & Pop stores will get them but not many. Mainly in NYC.

These shoes were offered as a pack. If you got one, you got them all, and vice versa.

It is true, more and more international retailers are popping up with these but don't let that fool you.

HOH PG Plaza received 30 pairs. Confirmed.

How many they actually release may be a different story.

The clock is ticking…
confirmed by who?

These shoes were offered as a pack. If you got one, you got them all, and vice versa.

It is true, more and more international retailers are popping up with these but don't let that fool you.

The clock is ticking…
confirmed by who?

Dtlr just had a Managers meeting on Wednesday and had this info.. I cant speak for homie but it has been confirmed by upper management of HOH(DM,SM) that its only 25 at HOH PG.. I hope their wrong but they speak to NIKEs Reps daily...what would they have to lie for??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At dudes arguing with each other over who is the bigger bum. I don't really like pigs either, but being "happily unemployed" is the epitome of bumness. I don't care how much those unemployment checks are for, you're draining everyone's tax money by sitting on your %+% all day. Get a job. That "happily unemployed" bit is a large part of the reason our economy sucks and Nike is raising prices. 
So I say...

Originally Posted by Rocket

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At dudes arguing with each other over who is the bigger bum. I don't really like pigs either, but being "happily unemployed" is the epitome of bumness. I don't care how much those unemployment checks are for, you're draining everyone's tax money by sitting on your $** all day. Get a job. That "happily unemployed" bit is a large part of the reason our economy sucks and Nike is raising prices. 
So I say...

laff.gif

The clock is ticking…
confirmed by who?

Dtlr just had a Managers meeting on Wednesday and had this info.. I cant speak for homie but it has been confirmed by upper management of HOH(DM,SM) that its only 25 at HOH PG.. I hope their wrong but they speak to NIKEs Reps daily...what would they have to lie for??

Do you guys know if the DM will be there to oversee this release? Also will this release be a raffle or not im just trying to see what I want to do.

If people are waiting in line a WEEK before the release, just think how early people are gonna line up for yeezy 2's.....

Originally Posted by youngcurse

confirmed by who?

Do you guys know if the DM will be there to oversee this release? Also will this release be a raffle or not im just trying to see what I want to do.
There is a raffle being held at Minnesota aves DTLR..not sure about HOH...im not going to that zoo...thats foam capital...163,000 dollars plus made from the metallic reds alone..im looking for a sure thing at retail...call me crazy..lls

there are going to be a lot of salty campers when they announce the lottery system within the next 48 hours at a few spots...

Back
Top Bottom