Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I love the concept and all that...but a week of camping is absurd in IMO. NDC or bust for me. Good luck to all the soldiers camping. Shout to Dallas Penn, on the streets.

Man this is insane. You got kids lining up for shoes 7 days in advance. What happened to walking into a store the day of release, talking to the employees and walk out with your pairs. Now I have to fight off kids, parents, and girlfriends just to get a GR. Its insane.

I spoke to a Nike representative earlier today and i was told that information about the stores that will carry this will be released on wednesday. at this point here is all i can confirm from NYC 21 mercer, HOH, and Nike town .

Kinda lost my way for a minute there...Had true aspirations to go to NYC and campout for a week...and I'mma keep it funky for yall...i personally think these foams are buns mcghee...I wanted nothing more than to get a pair and sell them for maybe more than a stack.

Woke up this morning (Monday) and was like, "what the effi is wrong with me??!" Like, seriously? Sleeep on the streets of NYC for some shoes...@%+%+. Especially not for shoes I don't like.

Sometimes you get caught up in the hype. Glad I was able to catch myself. I've always had a 1-night campout max...i'm sticking with that. Have fun to all that's bout it!

o yea and shout out to that dude on ebay selling them for like 2500...and shout out to the thirsty dude who wil pay that much for 'em...the game has changed!! jesus

Originally Posted by apthekid

Kinda lost my way for a minute there...Had true aspirations to go to NYC and campout for a week...and I'mma keep it funky for yall...i personally think these foams are buns mcghee...I wanted nothing more than to get a pair and sell them for maybe more than a stack.

Woke up this morning (Monday) and was like, "what the effi is wrong with me??!" Like, seriously? Sleeep on the streets of NYC for some shoes...@%+%+. Especially not for shoes I don't like.

Sometimes you get caught up in the hype. Glad I was able to catch myself. I've always had a 1-night campout max...i'm sticking with that. Have fun to all that's bout it!
the hype takes over these kids mentally i tell you, ive been there and i def agree with u

I wish someone would open up an invite-only membership boutique with the following criteria:
-heat in your collection

-love/knowledge of the culture

-knowledge of what NDC stands for.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

I wish someone would open up an invite-only membership boutique with the following criteria:
-heat in your collection

-love/knowledge of the culture

-knowledge of what NDC stands for.

roll.gif

Man! I've always had no problems with NDC everytime..but these last couple weeks..I have strucken out! SMH!! All i know is, my swing is on Beast-mode and I'm hittin a homerun this Thursday for these Foams dammit!! haha!! good luck to all trying their luck on NDC.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Man this is insane. You got kids lining up for shoes 7 days in advance. What happened to walking into a store the day of release, talking to the employees and walk out with your pairs. Now I have to fight off kids, parents, and girlfriends just to get a GR. Its insane.
and grandparents too....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Man! I've always had no problems with NDC everytime..but these last couple weeks..I have strucken out! SMH!! All i know is, my swing is on Beast-mode and I'm hittin a homerun this Thursday for these Foams dammit!! haha!! good luck to all trying their luck on NDC.

same here. i honestly think there didn't use to be so many people hip to NDC... whatever the case though its always good to have a plan B for shoes like these.

Wristbands are officially done at 21 Mercer Street..
laugh.gif
..i don't understand how that happens when it was just tweeted today by them..

It's a good tactic for the campers. Start camping a full week early knowing that 21 Mercer, at some point, will receive complaints from neighboring businesses (maybe police) forcing them to hand out wristbands about 5-6 days early. Boom, there you go. Spent about 2-3 days outside to secure your pair and now it's guaranteed. I would've done it. Too bad I'm in Arizona
frown.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

why is it grimy for these managers to hold pairs? that's like the only perk of working in a shoe store. ol' minimum wage, workin at the mall, eating at hot dog on a stick for lunch everyday, al bundy %$+ dudes. let them have their shine man!

i agree, i cant believe people complain about employees copping and holding pairs. i guess people complain because there is nothing they can do about it, they have to vent their frustration some way.
true but it's no fair for the customers on limited releases like these when employees may be taking 50% of the stock

Back
Top Bottom