Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Two different Jimmy Jazz stores in NYC is getting them. The two spots that are getting them are going to be crazy! If you go there to get them, you better go deep or be from that neighborhood.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by kicks409

Damn atl beasting for these joints 2

Im from VA, But ive lived here a year now and to my understanding ppl were never up on foams for the most part. Crazy. That's what it's come to though. Now everyone in every city loves foams.
yeahhh im from hampton and the whole 75 has turnedd into a hypebeast area. I remember just being able to walk into the store and buying my space jams with no problem noww its like a wrestling match trying to get a pair.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Since I am not inline at HoH yet and doubt I cop off NDC what am I gonna end up paying for these?
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

Any way you stack it up, this is a loss- sorry man.

If jimmyjazz are getting em, dr.jays will be also imo.....these are NOT as limited as people think, its just the beasts are hyping them and making reselle prices over $1k.....if people didn't jump the gun and get nervous hearing "hoh and mercer only" we wouldn't be in this situation...since when is a nike asg collection hoh and mercer only? Its ALWAYS limited and scattered out

Hoh harlem was a dud this morning....didn't want to give out tickets/bands...had to leave for work. Oh well, priorities first.

I can agree to a degree but then again one person isnt goin to stopp this unless your like the MLK of the shoe game. lol

^i hate resellers as much as the next man but damn thats real nice flip.

hope the hype on these allows me get my KDs and Brons off NDC....lmao who am i kidding. with my luck ill end up accidently glitching into buyin a witness tee and a pair of air force ones

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Since I am not inline at HoH yet and doubt I cop off NDC what am I gonna end up paying for these?

$900 if you get lucky...

there will be too many of these to actually command $900 after they release.

Everyday we're hearing about more spots getting them.  And let's not forget the asian sites which haven't posted their stock yet and the European stores getting these too. 

Originally Posted by FEETure

^i hate resellers as much as the next man but damn thats real nice flip.

hope the hype on these allows me get my KDs and Brons off NDC....lmao who am i kidding. with my luck ill end up accidently glitching into buyin a witness tee and a pair of air force ones

site will crash. this release wont make it easier to buy a pair of socks on clearance if you feel like buying em at midnight est.

And when dudes cant get the foams, they will grab anything they can *see BHM release and Royal Xs*

Originally Posted by ricky409

an entire weeks campout?

when did foambs become a national thing?

I remember being in the south.... It was SO easy to cop.

all I had to worry about was the old heads that worked at the store...

I wonder how many people know that these are Penny Hardeway's shoes.

I remember trying to convince people that the copper foambs were SOOOO DOPE.... And folks laughed at me.

smh...
They were easy until a few years ago.
30t6p3b.gif
It's Wale's fault! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ricky409

an entire weeks campout?

when did foambs become a national thing?

I remember being in the south.... It was SO easy to cop.

all I had to worry about was the old heads that worked at the store...

I wonder how many people know that these are Penny Hardeway's shoes.

I remember trying to convince people that the copper foambs were SOOOO DOPE.... And folks laughed at me.

smh...
They were easy until a few years ago.
30t6p3b.gif
It's Wale's fault! 
laugh.gif
Its not Wale's fault its the dumb sites and blogs that rideee his d*** like celeb stalker etc.

So what european sites would be getting these.. Dont know too many on foams.. a bunch on Jordans but not on the foams.. hit me on PM cuz I know
"lurkers" are all over this

Nike has globalized the foamposite....especially with this release...since when does europe AND canada get foams? Nike is setting up the globalization of foams withthis release.....after this release,I can put $ that every foam release will release in 90% of the ststaes,asia,europe and canada...consistently....and consistently sell out because stock will be scattered all throughout the world instead of just eastcoast america
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

If I dont get a pair shouldd i cry under a rock or cut my wrist ?

solid first post
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EL...OH...EL.  Couldn't have said it better myself.  Go with the wrist cutting...long ways...not across the forearm...

Originally Posted by capo1119

Two different Jimmy Jazz stores in NYC is getting them. The two spots that are getting them are going to be crazy! If you go there to get them, you better go deep or be from that neighborhood.

The Store At Fulton Street By Macy's And The Store In Harlem By The Burger King. 
Also The Biggest Store On Jamaica Ave.

These Shops Are The Biggest Sports Wear Accounts In The Jimmy Jazz Chain.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

So what european sites would be getting these.. Dont know too many on foams.. a bunch on Jordans but not on the foams.. hit me on PM cuz I know
"lurkers" are all over this

I was thinking the same thing bro i dont know any that receive foams, and i know about 10 sites. A PM would be helpful

Originally Posted by JordanLebronFoams

Originally Posted by capo1119

The Store At Fulton Street By Macy's And The Store In Harlem By The Burger King. 
Also The Biggest Store On Jamaica Ave.

These Shops Are The Biggest Sports Wear Accounts In The Jimmy Jazz Chain.
I know where they are going to be, Jimmy Jazz post it on their FB account. Good luck to anyone going there to get them.

Back
Top Bottom