Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Nike created the hype & demand for these kicks and they should of been a GR
They don't have the supply for the hype and people gonna be very very mad

IS THAT A HELICOPTER? LMAO. IM DONE.
roll.gif

I'm at HOH Orlando lets just say 2 Helicopters, and bout 100 cop cars

Buying shoes has gotten way outta hand, this is gotta be one of the craziest releases I've seen in awhile

It's official K9s are out and so is the tear gas

Game over Florida Mall no shoes releasing

So what Nike and HOH Orlando gonna do now?

Originally Posted by kickz4show

It's about to get real at Cherry Hill...

Isnt there a line yet? Called there and the girl said there was Monday. I know not to believe what employees say but I wasnt going out Monday regardless

I know the color scheme and idea is for the Kennedy Space Station, but could you imagine if they released an all-star foamposite if/when the All-Star game is in the DMV or NYC?

nike got what they want, making more headlines tmr, for nike selling limited kicks is not abt profit its abt hypes

Hopefully this opens up Nikes eyes I know there are alot of powerful dudes in the company down there for ASW.....either make enough to satisfy the demand or don't make any at all

Dang i live in clermont and i go to florida mall all the time. Idk how many pairs they got. I was thinking of a long shot of driving by tonight but no thanks

wait till some poor people get killed for these, then the families will sue nike....they should sue nike, shame for making this hype

That picture at that Florida mall is unreal.

How big of a real life "tragedy" has to happen before Nike stops manufacturing this hype?

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Hopefully this opens up Nikes eyes I know there are alot of powerful dudes in the company down there for ASW.....either make enough to satisfy the demand or don't make any at all

agreed

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-new-images-01.jpg

aye so is this pic that was popping up months ago a sample pic or what they look like when the light hits em?
na the soles arent glow in the dark....different pair bro

Son Hoh Orlando is a warzone. 50 cop cars. 100 officers. 50 riot squad. K9 dogs. Helicopters. Tear gas. Tazers. Etc. #$% son

Back
Top Bottom