Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are these releasing on NDC?
WHY?????????? ZYZZ WHY???? come on son dont do this 2 urself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i havent really been in this thread in a minute. are they gonna be on NDC lol? can i get a straight answer from anyone

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is so silly 

where is eastbay rep ?

where these sold online ?

Anything to get more people to sign up for those BS membership programs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by azjordans

Nah man.  A lucky gold club member won these some how some way.  Riiiight.
roll.gif

The rest of them must of went to the employees....
More than likely. Eastbayrep Ray, where you at???
Dude is from my city, smh. 
One lucky Gold Club member did win them.   

No employees got them and we did/will not be selling them.

EastbayRep - Ray
i dont know bro that looks staged 
i know your good guys who post on there but come on man 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are these releasing on NDC?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i havent really been in this thread in a minute. are they gonna be on NDC lol? can i get a straight answer from anyone
They aren't releasing on NDC, and they came out in stores this morning.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

My day job is doing fraud for PayPal on the buyers side and a few of these have come thru the queue. If you don't think people ate paying these 4-digit prices, you're wrong lol. All people I called to verify the transaction have said yes. This is insane!!!
Are they buyers from all over the world ?
If so what parts pay these crazy prices from sneakers ?

laugh.gif
 @ Eastbay trying to play us for some fools. Nike sent you guys 1 shoe??? Riiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt. I understand your just telling us what you were told to tell us, but at this point, it would be much better to ignore the questions. Oh, and if you could please forward this to the necessary personnel. 

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by dts939

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They aren't releasing on NDC, and they came out in stores this morning.

are they releasing anywhere online?

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

are the price for these shoes on ebay real I seen some with bidding up to $50,100.00 but then I see buy it now for $2,000

I doubt it, trolls for a good cause.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

More than likely. Eastbayrep Ray, where you at???
Dude is from my city, smh. 
One lucky Gold Club member did win them.   

No employees got them and we did/will not be selling them.

EastbayRep - Ray
i dont know bro that looks staged 
i know your good guys who post on there but come on man 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Eastbay should have re-sold the shoes and tried to fix their servers.
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...****&hash=item2ebbcb50cc

Sold For: US $900.00

One of the biggest, if not the biggest shoe release in 2012. The Nike Foamposite One Galaxy. These shoes sold out in minutes!! Please note, that you are not bidding on the actual shoes. You are bidding on the photo in this listing. Don't miss out on this offer! You won't find it anywhere else on the web! Once in a life tome chance. You will recieve these pics 10000 % authentic!

roll.gif

still on the hunt for a sz9 or 9.5 but these prices are outrageous :[
People really getting greedy with these... People turning down $1000-1500 thinking theyll get more....One guy hit me with "Im not taking less than $2k because while on the line I heard people saying these will be worth $4-5k in a couple months"
30t6p3b.gif
told dude hes an idiot and kept it moving , but not after I told him oh yeah theyre re-releasing in a couple months
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...*%#!&hash=item2ebbcb50cc

One of the biggest, if not the biggest shoe release in 2012. The Nike Foamposite One Galaxy. These shoes sold out in minutes!! Please note, that you are not bidding on the actual shoes. You are bidding on the photo in this listing. Don't miss out on this offer! You won't find it anywhere else on the web! Once in a life tome chance. You will recieve these pics 10000 % authentic!

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
reminds me when the xbox 360 first released.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...*%#!&hash=item2ebbcb50cc

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
reminds me when the xbox 360 first released.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

there's no returns or exchanges

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Heard there was supposed to be some type of GR of these in March don't know if its true
heard that also.. they will change something on the shoe i think.. probably the glowing soles

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Heard there was supposed to be some type of GR of these in March don't know if its true
heard that also.. they will change something on the shoe i think.. probably the glowing soles
That would make financial sense for Nike.  Hype the crap out of the shoe, release in limited quantities (almost none).  Wait for a few weeks, and then release a similar shoe of lower quality with the "Galaxy" theme/tag on it.  Everybody will be craving the second shoe after they couldn't get the first ones.

penny alking about an all white foam coming out, niceeee

dam its an ugly day out in nyc, the sneaker gods know i didnt get my foams, what is this world coming to?

some dude who looked like he slept 5 hours in one week was trying to sell his pair for a grand to random dudes outside, everyone just laughed.

Back
Top Bottom