Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I pray to god these release 

Do stores sell them before they release online? The reason I ask is because the HOH in KC said they sold out today.

i had one of my boys line up with me, and he sold his paid for 1700 just now dude came with cash literally 5 minutes after i had a buyer for him for 1100...this is crazy glad i got my two

People are going to be salty knowing they paid all this money for these and they are re-releasing next month

30t6p3b.gif
Nike be getting they hustle on

If you're in the Baltimore area, they are selling the Galaxy Foams at DTLR in Maldallman *spelling error. im sure of it* Mall w/ a midnight release tonight.
45 pairs.

Found sum kid with a sz 14 on my local Craigslist he agreed to 500 and ds db iv'sI asked him to delete the add can't wait until noon

Shout out to everyone who got their pairs...Congrats!

Hopefully I can get a pair down the line with a re-release, online, general release..I don't care anyway I can get em I'll be happy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But them foamies he was just rocking right now?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Disgusting...The Hype never ends, the heat never stops.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

People are going to be salty knowing they paid all this money for these and they are re-releasing next month

30t6p3b.gif
Nike be getting they hustle on

Yea is killmyself I I dropped a stack and they rerelease

Originally Posted by VicRain24

If you're in the Baltimore area, they are selling the Galaxy Foams at DTLR in Mondawin *spelling error. im sure of it* Mall w/ a midnight release tonight.
45 pairs.

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom