Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

how much did u pay for them?

I remember we all were all thinking you dropped too much for them, but in actuality you did pretty damn well considering the resell prices of these kicks. Congrats bro.
Thank you
pimp.gif
 When you are in the shoe game for a long time you pretty can tell what's gonna blow up and what's not. When the first info of only 2 stores and NDC was gonna have them I knew it was done from there and jumped on this offer quick. I will still try to keep everyone updated as Nike is NOT done with this release. I'll try to share as much knowledge of these foams as much as i can. 

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I wonder how long it'll take resellers to realize that these $2k prices aren't getting them any where. They need to drop these bad boys on down to $700 and keep it trill.
A guy I met at the camp-out just sold his pair on eBay for about 2k, and I went to a live auction tonight where every pair sold for over 2k. 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

^ he took a beating for like 4 hrs on here.

Who's got the juice now...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This I remember but I'm a good person i still want the people that bash me to still get a pair. We all deserve one after all the !$+# Nike has been putting through us 

I wonder what HOH orlando is going to do ... anyone have any ideas i still think the smartest thing is twitter rsvp.

Originally Posted by mross16

I remember we all were all thinking you dropped too much for them, but in actuality you did pretty damn well considering the resell prices of these kicks. Congrats bro.
Thank you
pimp.gif
 When you are in the shoe game for a long time you pretty can tell what's gonna blow up and what's not. When the first info of only 2 stores and NDC was gonna have them I knew it was done from there and jumped on this offer quick. I will still try to keep everyone updated as Nike is NOT done with this release. I'll try to share as much knowledge of these foams as much as i can. 

Yup that's why when I saw this price I jumped on it and then like you said with NDC dropping this release, I knew I made the right move

NycPosite is just waiting on somebody to post "nobody is wearing these anyway" or "I want to see somebody wearing these!" and BAM! 
laugh.gif

Props on actually wearing them.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

NycPosite is just waiting on somebody to post "nobody is wearing these anyway" or "I want to see somebody wearing these!" and BAM! 
laugh.gif

Props on actually wearing them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

great pics everybody, im so jelly right now. i have been offering $1200 left and right for a sz 11 but nobody will budge, guess i will just have to take the loss on these.

They release was bad and I dont see it getting any better.
I am extremely dissappointed in Nike/HoH...

Who cancels releases??? That's just dumb...

I guess this prepares us for what the playoff 12 release MAY be like.

Back
Top Bottom