Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by 430AM

I sold a Galaxy Pack which included all of the released pairs except the Dunks for $3,000 and turned around and copped some Air Mags. Needless to say I love how this release turned out. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And that is how you win!
Someone offered me $1750 for my Nerf & Weatherman KD's but I couldn't let them go yet. 
embarassed.gif

sorry bro, you lose !
laugh.gif

been checking ebay prices have been 1000-1100 past few days...ending auctions....on size 9.5 don't know about the other sizes....but def lower than the initial 1500 and upwards of 2200 sales

The day I pay over 500 for a pair of shoes I better have the car paid off, student loans paid off, no credit card balance and be single. 2/4 ain't bad

Originally Posted by dmxfury

The day I pay over 500 for a pair of shoes I better have the car paid off, student loans paid off, no credit card balance and be single. 2/4 ain't bad
laugh.gif
..word..it's difficult for me to even justify buyin those Countdown packs when they dropped

2d2iyh3.jpg

my pair came in this morning, i would of loved to get them for retail but im cool with only paying $750. i would not cop another pair if i had to pay $750 or up but i would double up if i could find another pair for $500 or under. @430am, good come up for you since you got the mags you love but imo, i would much rather have the all-star pack (foams, brons, kobes, kd's, flight ones x2) over the mags, but then again that is just my opinion because im not much of a mag fan even though i was born in 84 and bttf was a major movie for my genertion.

It's all a matter of opinion but.....

GALAXIES>AIR MAGS

Both are important in sneakers history HOWEVER .... I wear my shoes, and simply put air mags are not nearly as practical as the galaxies..... Don't get it twisted though, I would love to put a pair of mags in my collection. Nice trade.

I'm with you a 100% on that
laugh.gif
On releases like this if I don't get them for retail I'm on to the next one. I pretty much max out at $300 for kicks and that's including shipping
laugh.gif

Though probably not remembered in a positive light I highly doubt that this release will be forgotten like allstar releases of the past..... Nike did everything short of inciting a riot. It was all over national news including cnn. I know some like mags over these but I will say that dismissing this release as easily forgotten is arguable. I started collecting 13 years ago and I have never seen nationwide pandemonium at this level for a pair of sneakers. But..... Meh. ** shrugs** it seems as though its coming to a close. Kind of bitter sweet lol.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

been checking ebay prices have been 1000-1100 past few days...ending auctions....on size 9.5 don't know about the other sizes....but def lower than the initial 1500 and upwards of 2200 sales

PM a seller and offer anything from 800-1000.I'd be surprised if they dont bite.

This is a QFT

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

PM a seller and offer anything from 800-1000.I'd be surprised if they dont bite.

i asked a dude if hed do 1000 for size 8   but he said he HAD to have 1200

Give it a little more time & you will be able to get them for a G or less, especially in smaller sizes.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Give it a little more time & you will be able to get them for a G or less, especially in smaller sizes.

id be good anywhere from 4-750 so if i could find a pair in that price range id be happy.   hope they come down in the next few months

Back
Top Bottom