Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

If they do re release, not having a glowing sole isn't going to do much. People make customs with glow in the dark soles now, people will do that in mass numbers if theirs no glow in the dark on the later release. Point blank: No reason not to release the gitd pairs.

this. it's alot easier to do GITD soles now 

^^^also true, but lets be honest, customs are ever rarer than hyper-strikes
no such thing as GR customs loll

I'm not sure if you guys REALIZE but the longer you wait the harder it will be for you to get these. I've been checking Ebay periodically before the release as well as after the release for my size of a 13, and slowly I'm starting to see less and less pairs up for sale. This appears to be a trend with Foamposites as well as other shoes, once they release grab them cause once all have been sold the likelihood of you finding you a pair is SLIM if so the price is still going to be SUPER HIGH. For instance, the Pine Pros are really hard to find now, and if you do find your size on Ebay it's in the $300+ range or higher. There are only about 2 listings on Ebay for a size 13. And for the Galaxy's only a TOTAL of 8 size 13s and if you average out the price it's still around $2000+ the lowest price is starting at $1800. I really want the GITD pair but the reality is I'm not going to spend that kind of money for them. If they do re-release I will most certainly take the non-GITD pair but have a feeling the sole won't be the only thing Nike will change.

^true, they suck more than anything with the retro quality they have, but we knew that for years now

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Patience young grasshoppers. As soon as the next coveted release comes around ppl will focus on those and prices will drop on these. It's the same cycle over and over again.

the same was said about the south beaches and first dmps but instead of going down the value only went up 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Patience young grasshoppers. As soon as the next coveted release comes around ppl will focus on those and prices will drop on these. It's the same cycle over and over again.

the same was said about the south beaches and first dmps but instead of going down the value only went up 
sick.gif
south beaches  have gone down but im not sure if the dmp has

DMPs never declined in aftermarket value. They did stay stagnant @ around 2x the retail price during the following12 months, but started inclining as the years passed.

I let a deadstock DMP go for $560 meetup to an NTer a few months after release date. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ being addicted to instant gratification.
laugh.gif

unless there is some new information, this thread is done
there has been multiple confirmations (facts) in this thread

congrats 2 all of those that came up
EDIT: let's keep it G, not even the Air Jordan 6 olympic retro plus is re-releasing again

9.5 have went down on ebay...i see some bin for high prices but no one bids over 1000..its even some for 800 no bids..So....i say they goin down

Does anyone know when HOH London and Niketown London is going to have these? I heard the 17th but it was just a rumor..can anyone confirm this for me with some concrete evidence. My boy is in Paris right now and will be in London tomorrow until the end of the week.

^bro, if you Really feel that way, do ALL the homework you can possibly do 2 acquire verified confirmations concerning the rumor you are referring 2.
You would never forgive yourself if something like that were 2 happen, without you being apart of it

supposedly a HOH is STILL holding onto their restock pairs and will be releasing them any day now.....idk what to believe anymore with this release
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

90uem9.jpg

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

And that ladies and gentleman... is how it is done!! This is why i promote hype-beasting every release. So that the regular average Joe can acquire G$$$ through networking and trading.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so proud of you

Anyone else got pics 2 share?

laugh.gif
You guys are STILL going at it?

^^^
and i thought my jokes were bad. but if you're good at something, never do it for free

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Nikolee

wore mine today, and i must say these are in the top 3 releases of the year!

Its only March relax
i cant, these joints are hot, i'm guessing you didnt get a pair, cause if you did, you'd prolly feel the same way....

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

And that ladies and gentleman... is how it is done!! This is why i promote hype-beasting every release. So that the regular average Joe can acquire G$$$ through networking and trading.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so proud of you

Anyone else got pics 2 share?

laugh.gif
You guys are STILL going at it?

I'm done with this thread for a while. I've done all i can and given as much info as I can, but now i feel its time for me to move on to other releases.

Back
Top Bottom