Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

so I wont lie i tried my hardest to get a pair, and missed the london release by a matter of hours.
But I saw them in Paris at opium this past weekend, and they actually didnt do it for me, but right down the street Niketown paris still had the Big bangs and the durants, and both of those were 
pimp.gif

And in attempt to get the brits to stop "queing up"

roll.gif

2n7fcpk.jpg

havent wore mine yet, will once this NYC weather gets better.... people simply HEAR someone they know has a pair and they start drooling...i could only imagine their reaction when they actually see someone with them on
30t6p3b.gif

Only saw 1 person with them on so far, not surprised

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

havent wore mine yet, will once this NYC weather gets better.... people simply HEAR someone they know has a pair and they start drooling...i could only imagine their reaction when they actually see someone with them on
30t6p3b.gif

Only saw 1 person with them on so far, not surprised

Be safe bro. NY dudes will eat your whole ankle to get them.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Ray Allen XIII pt 2, prices will continue to dip.

All these dudes asking over $1200 now are plain dumb.
no
Ray Allens dropped in price because most people STILL can't tell the fakes from the real ones 
laugh.gif
cuz they're made of da exact same materials.

not to start this all over again with you but c'mon ninja, it's well documented in the Ray 13 thread that there were major differences between RD pairs and overseas sites' pairs

Back to topic, the prices are steadily falling which is great news cause I'd really like a second pair to wear and keep the other for collecting reasons. 

From the 5 years olds to the 40 years olds that stop me in the street to them it'll be a trophy they'll never attain that's why they idolize and foam at the mouth at their very site of them...nothing more nothing less unfortunately
tired.gif

tumblr_lrexodwOmg1qaj691.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

joints are more of a nuisance wearing them nowadays i get lil kids drueling at the gate of the playground askin me how much i paid for them...it's disgusting them lil kids don't even got money to drop on them and wanna know the price?? just happened the other day where 3 kids chased me for a block on their bikes just to ask the price...SMH
Then i got grown men harassing me at how many days i waited and put down for them....i'm good on the conversations i'm at the point i'm retiring them and wouldn't mind getting rid of my pairs these really made me reconsider my take on the shoe game...it's become a game for thirstbuckets
this is why I don't wear Supreme
or some of these hyped kicks

even if I got them early, for retail on some hookup.

you still endup with thirstbuckets that think you waited in line or overpaid.

I'd rather look fly in something ordinary than look like some sneakersimp that waited in line for 48 hours
laugh.gif
idk about all that i like to get disrespectful with my attire
roll.gif
, but there's something about this shoe that carries a negative connotation with me... to me they're just a shoe that i really liked and wanted so i put in the work with my homies like NYCposite waited the 3 days to get our pairs for retail so no sneakersimp am I, if it wasn't me it'd be someone else who wanted them as bad as I did.

From the 5 years olds to the 40 years olds that stop me in the street to them it'll be a trophy they'll never attain that's why they idolize and foam at the mouth at their very site of them...nothing more nothing less unfortunately
tired.gif

As for SUPREME that brand can fellace moose genitals for all i care their quality and sizing has not been up to par for the past few years the screen prints are all off and their shirts come with holes in the them already and they're XL fits like and M that's why they no longer see money from my non-skinny jean pockets

**Disclaimer No Shots to anyone wear what you like**
I get the same hassle whenever I wear my Yeezys. 
tired.gif

wore mine 3x times, neck breakers, still in my opinion one of the top three releases of the year!!!

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Nikolee

wore mine 3x times, neck breakers, still in my opinion one of the top three releases of the year!!!

its only march, your counting your chickens before they hatch...
Its his opinion. He can guage ahead of time in his opinion if its the top 3 of the year. There is info on what is coming out, so by comparing to future releases he feels its top 3.... I would say top 5 most likely

Originally Posted by Lubu1

SO DID THESE EVER DROP AT PG PLAZA?

yea, i copped mine from HOH PG

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Lol dudes are too cool to wait in line these days, obviously everybody has their limits but looking down on dudes who choose to lineup is unnecessary.

Its like you can't win these days, youre lame if you wait in line and a fool for paying reseller prices haha...not exactly a lot of options out here for the avg sneakerhead without an employee hookup.

im pretty sure ppl just tripping bc waiting in line for 3 days for ANYTHING, let alone shoes, is unacceptable, unless it's to get into heaven or something.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

havent wore mine yet, will once this MD weather gets better....

just off the hype/madness that took place over these shoes, they may go down as one of the top 3 releases EVER, let alone this year. if u look at it from that perspective, the other other shoe this year that can even come close is yeezy2.

Originally Posted by proballer

Its his opinion. He can guage ahead of time in his opinion if its the top 3 of the year. There is info on what is coming out, so by comparing to future releases he feels its top 3.... I would say top 5 most likely

i never said his "opinion" was wrong (which for the record, opinions CAN be and usually are wrong), i was just saying dont make an assumption before you have all of the variables.  it would be the same as me saying (right after i ate it) that the omelet i had for breakfast was the best meal i had today...

Again....I need the 10.5 box to go with mine. I paid 990 for mine and they came in the mail and they are fresh but no box. I didnt read the auction. Oh well. If anyone can help me out I would gladly purchase!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Again....I need the 10.5 box to go with mine. I paid 990 for mine and they came in the mail and they are fresh but no box. I didnt read the auction. Oh well. If anyone can help me out I would gladly purchase!

you sure they arent high level knock offs?

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

you sure they arent high level knock offs?
I DOUBT IT.. SOUNDS LIKE AN EMPLOYEE SOLD EM FROM ONE OF THOSE SHADY STORES THAT SAID "SOLD OUT" AND THEN HAD EMPLOYEES LEAVING AT NIGHT WITH BAGS

Back
Top Bottom