Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I can't believe people are still paying for these, and lol at dudes now selling their worn pairs.... Rental beasts

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Originally Posted by caleb4god

tbought it was a "top 3" release... what happened?
rather have the 2nd greatest release for this year, yeezy 2.lol. about to do a prepay. 
That I$$ lifestyle
laugh.gif

I would have held onto these if I got my hands on a pair, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

^^^Good pick up^^^

Size 11-12 were coming down to the 850-900 range last week, now they are back up over a G
frown.gif
. Forgot the 1st of the month was coming...

You guys are absolutely crazy for paying 800$ up for pair of sneakers, unless your seriously ballin lol.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

thinking about trading my tiff dunks and worn dtrt 3s for these foams.  In the process of trying to buy a replacement pair of tiffs for around 4 bills. 

Where are you finding a pair of Tiffs for $400?

Originally Posted by Nikolee

sold mine, and turned around and did my yeezy prepay..lol

Good luck with that. I learned the hard way doing that stupid pre order crap for these Galaxys and ending up getting NOTHING but time wasted and a serious hassle getting my money back from Paypal. People will switch up as soon as they see  how much the Yeezy will go for once they drop. I'm a say it now like I said for the Galaxy's the prices when they were around $800 before they dropped will seem like a steal just like when how much the Yeezy's going for now around $1500-2300.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

I can't believe people are still paying for these

why can't u believe it?? it's THE craziest release we've ever witnessed. yeah, alotta hype, but they're unique. not to mention they won't be re-releasing and add to that they're foams AND limited. obviously ppl still want these and will continue to want them, especially as the prices climb back up and pairs slowly disappear. sounds like alotta salt shaking to me. to all those bashing the shoes, just admit that u wanted a pair, missed out and either can't afford to cop or just don't wanna pay to play.

don't go bashing the shoes and/or those that have em/want em just bc ur salty. just move on to the yeezys or something. and then after u miss out on those too, we'll expect more salt/tears.
laugh.gif

u lil dudes need to just get ur money up. what is $800 anyway?? u only live once. u need to put urself in a position to be able to cop what u want REGARDLESS OF THE PRICETAG!!. either that or just get out the game cause it ain't gone change or get better anytime soon. if anything it's only gonna get worse. so what are u gone do, keep crying every hyped/limited release that u can't obtain/afford or that u miss out on??

miss us with that *@+# it's beyond old now.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

thinking about trading my tiff dunks and worn dtrt 3s for these foams.  In the process of trying to buy a replacement pair of tiffs for around 4 bills. 

Where are you finding a pair of Tiffs for $400?
copped for 450 shipped off seller on n-sb.org waiting for the galaxys and tiffs to arrive now.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

why can't u believe it?? it's THE craziest release we've ever witnessed. yeah, alotta hype, but they're unique. not to mention they won't be re-releasing and add to that they're foams AND limited. obviously ppl still want these and will continue to want them, especially as the prices climb back up and pairs slowly disappear. sounds like alotta salt shaking to me. to all those bashing the shoes, just admit that u wanted a pair, missed out and either can't afford to cop or just don't wanna pay to play.

don't go bashing the shoes and/or those that have em/want em just bc ur salty. just move on to the yeezys or something. and then after u miss out on those too, we'll expect more salt/tears.
laugh.gif

u lil dudes need to just get ur money up. what is $800 anyway?? u only live once. u need to put urself in a position to be able to cop what u want REGARDLESS OF THE PRICETAG!!. either that or just get out the game cause it ain't gone change or get better anytime soon. if anything it's only gonna get worse. so what are u gone do, keep crying every hyped/limited release that u can't obtain/afford or that u miss out on??

wink.gif
indifferent.gif
 is that a galaxy foam in your pocket or are you just happy i see you?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif

wink.gif
indifferent.gif
 is that a galaxy foam in your pocket or are you just happy i see you?

roll.gif
 That line tho...Dude went in. BUT, what if I really didn't like the galaxy's tho?
laugh.gif
. I think they're ugly, and Yeezy's too for that matter, never understood the hype of a non athlete shoe
frown.gif
. I dunno, maybe I'm old lol.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Thread is still going on like that?
...Yep

When is the rerelease or is there one if not mods please lock thread asap
laugh.gif
 The concord post needs to be locked far before this one.. Let us do our thing fam. No need to worry about when this post will be locked... There still isnt confirmation of the re-release or confirmation that there wont be... 

Back
Top Bottom