Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Let's cool the talk of promoting/supporting illegal fake shoes. Not what NT is about nor do 'we' want to be affiliated with that

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Finally decided to wear mine to the Nets Vs Heat game, my boy is in the SB

23vdi14.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Let's cool the talk of promoting/supporting illegal fake shoes. Not what NT is about nor do 'we' want to be affiliated with that

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at those fake Galaxy's. But in other news, I'm trying to save up for a pair and will hopefully have them by next month if all goes as planned.

I had the chance to see someone wearing these outdoors today and the color is so vibrant. I wish I would have had the opportunity to pick these up. I'm truly hoping down the road Nike decides to release a color similiar to these. I could not stop looking at how good they look in the sunlight. Congrats to all you guys that have these, this would be the shoe I would wear the minute I would get them in my hands.

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by Magic1978
Don't agree with this at all, unless you trying to impress people on niketalk, who would know how much the shoes cost? Unless you go stuntin walking around in sneaker stores looking for people in your local mall to give you props, which I'm pretty sure some people do...  Maybe people just like the shoe , but can't afford the resell price or just have common enough sense to not pay $1000 for a foamposite that will diminish in value over time if and when another version is released...I think only you guys here posting pics trying to impress other people of "hey look at me in my $1000 kicks"...I mean, my homeboi got them on release date, but when he wears them, nobody around here cares...to each their own
I'm starting to feel like your the one in the fake galaxy video. Retail was $220 bro. Stop it.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

i'm very surprised that talk went on as long as it did...just shows how drastically this site has changed, including the members. 
tired.gif

Could also be a direct indication of quality in replicas getting better and authentics getting worse. But that's neither here nor there.

Originally Posted by Boader254

Could also be a direct indication of quality in replicas getting better and authentics getting worse. But that's neither here nor there.

May be true for jordans but not these or other nike retros.. But fakes get me heated no matter what and there is no room here for that talk

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by Magic1978
Don't agree with this at all, unless you trying to impress people on niketalk, who would know how much the shoes cost? Unless you go stuntin walking around in sneaker stores looking for people in your local mall to give you props, which I'm pretty sure some people do...  Maybe people just like the shoe , but can't afford the resell price or just have common enough sense to not pay $1000 for a foamposite that will diminish in value over time if and when another version is released...I think only you guys here posting pics trying to impress other people of "hey look at me in my $1000 kicks"...I mean, my homeboi got them on release date, but when he wears them, nobody around here cares...to each their own
I'm starting to feel like your the one in the fake galaxy video. Retail was $220 bro. Stop it.
I'm starting to think you live in your mom's house and stare at your "heat" all day while bragging about it on NT witht he rest of the losers paying $1000 for one shoe...You stop it...if I was the dude in the video, I would say so...

I'm starting to think you live in your mom's house and stare at your "heat" all day while bragging about it on NT witht he rest of the losers paying $1000 for one shoe...You stop it...if I was the dude in the video, I would say so...

come on guys seriously

tried telling myself that these aren't worth having since they're so out there but it's really just cause i don't have em
frown.gif

Originally Posted by prince

tried telling myself that these aren't worth having since they're so out there but it's really just cause i don't have em
frown.gif

at least your honest about it 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ben031681

im cosigning this i cop real and fakes and dont give 2 f's what others think, people have bills, and yes i had $ to buy the real galaxys but got screwed over at the release

Ban
its not even about what others think. Doesnt it bother you? if your into sneakers so much that ur in a sneaker forum and u collect then why would you want to own fake pairs. Like mad ppl buy fake rolexes, but i bet those guys arent collecting watches. They clearly do care what others think and thats the only reason they wear it. this dishwasher who used to work in the kitchen at a restaurant i worked at wore these fake aqua 8s, but he didnt care bc he got em for like 20 bucks and he wasnt into sneakers. If your on niketalk, u must really like sneakers, Why would you want fakes. 

gtg305h wrote:

Oh and he needs to be banned as well, justify your reasons elsewhere

are dudes salty cuz they spent 1K on a shoe while others got the same shoe for only 55 bucks? that ain't bad, that's smart. people got bills to pay.

gtg305h wrote:

Like I mentioned earlier retail was $220 plus tax. I'm done wasting my time conversing with you.

Back
Top Bottom