Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I think I'm good on these pewters...they look like dirty nickels to me. I LOVE FOAMS....but these pewters

aren't screaming BUY ME for some reason. I like em don't get me wrong......

They just don't have the same effect the rest of these recent foam ones did.

Some may disagree and that's cool....I guess I have to see them in person.
Pretty much how I feel. I think I need to see them in person before I pull the trigger.
Definitely a game-time decision.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

random note didn't want to make a thread someone else can do it

Next month foamposite 1 releasing retail of $225 not sure why I'm guessing white not pearl but white
just heard this too %%%?! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Originally Posted by Tony906

these are better than coppers
I agree but you gotta give the Coppers the edge when it comes to significance.  Coppers are quite significant in that they are a Penny that resembles a penny.  The concept was off the hook.  They hold their own when it comes to uniqueness too because there aren't many kicks that have a copper colorway or similar colorway.  I'm not sure if there are several Pewter colorways out there but the Pewter colorway also reminds you of silver or gray colorways which are more common. 
co-sign...
I like the black/silver colorway better though, its just easier to match with.

if its the white pe then nike can have my 225-30% =$157... havent heard any thing about this but if its true ill take 4

Foams become $225 - I'm done realtalk I got a seed and I'll be damned if I'm dropping $250 after tax on a sneaker. Greed is ridiculous, foams aren't even made right nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

At $225, Nike will have killed the resellers of foams. If people don't beast, the foams will go on sale for normal prices. I don't think there will be enough demand for foams that people will pay a markup from$250+ to resellers. Just my opinion.

$225 is straight rape....They better come with a special edition box, socks, hang tag, retro card and a swoosh account.

I love my foams but I'm not paying $250 after tax on release day for a pair of kicks with no perks!!

Greed is ridiculous, foams aren't even made right nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed. The quality of foams are trash now. Brand new pairs feel like they have been broken in already. Not to mention that horrible banana shape they have now. But with all these new sneaker heads popping up nike can do what they want.

Even if the Foams now aren't what they used to be, aren't they still pretty much indestructable and overall have better quality than most basketball shoes out there? But I agree about the price, though; $225 + tax would be killer.

Wait wait hold on hold on. A white foam 1 next month? What what? I'm losing my mind over here. We need info, a thread, something please. I'm feeling like Sanford over here.

Whitefoams next month huh? $225 price tag?
grin.gif

sad you gotta drop extra doe to get what you really want...sad thing is everyone wants them and are willing to pay that....

gonna have to see what's good with the disc on them if true...not gonna get my hopes up

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Foams become $225 - I'm done realtalk I got a seed and I'll be damned if I'm dropping $250 after tax on a sneaker. Greed is ridiculous, foams aren't even made right nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
225?!

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

Greed is ridiculous, foams aren't even made right nowadays
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed. The quality of foams are trash now. Brand new pairs feel like they have been broken in already. Not to mention that horrible banana shape they have now. But with all these new sneaker heads popping up nike can do what they want.

I don't think they're trash, but it's a difference.

I was squeezing the electric green foam pros and it was nothing like my black and royal pros from almost ten years ago. I was wondering if it's going to stop them from being as durable.

no idea what foamposites u guys talking about the only shoe i have heard to come back out with a 225 price tag is the Tim Duncan's but those are supposedly to release late fall

Originally Posted by cguy610

At $225, Nike will have killed the resellers of foams. If people don't beast, the foams will go on sale for normal prices. I don't think there will be enough demand for foams that people will pay a markup from$250+ to resellers. Just my opinion.

if they are very limited people will definitely pay that markup unfortunately....with only a month away I doubt nike made general release #'s

Back
Top Bottom