Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

was at HOH MD yesterday talkn to my mans and he said that they'll more than likely do the midnight release like they did for the eggs. thats great news lol since the mall closes at 10:30
wink.gif

This is Great for the Mind. Soul. an Body 
roll.gif

^^ yea that would be nice if they do a midnight release..... was it crazy on the first midnight release and what time ppl start linning up if you happen to know GetmoneyG.

I'll be home from school this summer and plan on being at HOH Chicago. I'm down a plan to get NTers out there and take over the line

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

I'll be home from school this summer and plan on being at HOH Chicago. I'm down a plan to get NTers out there and take over the line

I'll more than likely be there foolie.

One Niketalker from Yonkers hit me up about the NYC summit, and I'll make sure 1 equip that person with the knowledge 2 get this shoe. If anyone is Willing 2 get their own pair from HoH NYC, but is not familiar with getting only HoHs, hit me up.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

One Niketalker from Yonkers hit me up about the NYC summit, and I'll make sure 1 equip that person with the knowledge 2 get this shoe. If anyone is Willing 2 get their own pair from HoH NYC, but is not familiar with getting only HoHs, hit me up.

what do you mean?

^^^He means to just come through and roll with the click. Its always nice to see familiar faces.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

aiight looks like we gonna have a mini summit

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

i'll update next when the official pics surface

im not sure if you know this but nyc is home of the biggest flakers on nt...expect 20 percent of your list to come

did i hear summit?
count me in who's coming from uptown or the BX?
pimp.gif
already.

x3

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

^^ yea that would be nice if they do a midnight release..... was it crazy on the first midnight release and what time ppl start linning up if you happen to know GetmoneyG.

i didn't cop from there lol so idk but idk y i didn't ask that question
smh.gif
guess i was stuck on the possibility of a midnight release lol

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Across 110th st wrote:

cRazy dav0 wrote:

aiight looks like we gonna have a mini summit

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

i'll update next when the official pics surface

im not sure if you know this but nyc is home of the biggest flakers on nt...expect 20 percent of your list to come

did i hear summit?
count me in who's coming from uptown or the BX?
pimp.gif
already.

x3

so we all meetin up and headin out there together right?

imma hit up HoH NYC come release day so Count me in, im all for team work....2+ bodies is better than 1

closest HOH in my area is a good 2hr. drive
grin.gif
 i want these but i'll be near impossible to get get my hands on a pair
eyes.gif
 oh well theres always ebay
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom