Across 110th st wrote:

cRazy dav0 wrote:

aiight looks like we gonna have a mini summit

Henz0
CrazyDav0
KingFoamNYC
CantStopDaHustle

i'll update next when the official pics surface

im not sure if you know this but nyc is home of the biggest flakers on nt...expect 20 percent of your list to come

did i hear summit?
count me in who's coming from uptown or the BX?
pimp.gif
already.

x3

so we all meetin up and headin out there together right?

we need to get organized and get each others personal info i hit up some other members but didnt get a response

DMV heads made a thread in the DMV section. Cant NY heads do the same so I can stop reading these pyramid quotes discussing plans?

i'm in if yall do a hoh ny summit for these. The city is better for me than cherry hill.  Plus i don't know that cherry hill crowd (camden and philly goons).  I was talking to some local dude from my area and he said they're opening a hoh in the willowbrook mall, anybody knows if thats true?

Originally Posted by faulkit28

i'm in if yall do a hoh ny summit for these. The city is better for me than cherry hill.  Plus i don't know that cherry hill crowd (camden and philly goons).  I was talking to some local dude from my area and he said they're opening a hoh in the willowbrook mall, anybody knows if thats true?

YES, WILLOWBROOK MALL IS TRUE, JUST NOT SURE ON OPENING DATE...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^thanks for the ignorance, unless you serious. In that case, thanks for the advice.

who the hell in their right mind will bring a gun to buy sneakers? Relax kid you take niketalk way to serious
grin.gif

Yes there is a HOH opening in Wilowbrook Mall. Been saying it since like page 12. Opening is sometime in april. They started renovating early february.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom