Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_542.jpg

Hope The Bay's HoH will be built by then

Originally Posted by got shoes

Hope The Bay's HoH will be built by then
I Hope so too. They should have been had one out here a loooong time ago. Especially how fast kicks be goin out here.

hehehe, my prayers have finally been answered, and I actually have a reason 2 go back 2 Harlem for an actual purchase

Expect me 2 get multiples

PG plaza gonna be sick that day lol hope everyone gets along but thats strecthing it
smh.gif
... i'll def be there but damn aint camped out at PG since the blck/red 13's back n '04

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

this is could turn to be very dangerous

I'm thinking the same.... it got crazy for the pearls last year, now all the new 2010 "foam heads" gonna wanna get the scrawny lil' hands on em...

I can see it now.......

Riots.jpg

There will be a combination of foamheads, newbs, resellers, and fake bloods looking to get these.......

I might go to PG just for the show.
laugh.gif

ahhh HOH. why?! i remember waiting hrs for the Pearls 09. luckily i got them and that was because they released early.

Looks like I'll miss out on Pearls again, and looks like I'll miss out on these since i'm not willing to drive 4 1/2 hours and then camp outside on 125th to get sneakers. Unless I want to drop over $350 a pair....

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by capfive

Yeah no HOH where i live
Due to the lack of appreciation ive seen in the past this prolly wont work
But anybody down to look out for fellow NTers put me on your list
You tell me a number, i PP you the cash, you send me the shoes, i say thanks and KIM
Well keep it real simple
Been waitin for a red shoe since Pips Air Maestros

Once the numbers of how much of these nike are releasing come out and looks like people will be able to cop multiples i got you. If they on some 82 pair type #@$% you might be out of luck

Thats whats up!
Whether this %+* works out or not good lookin out

CANT EVEN FRONT, I KNOW SOME OF THE DUDES IN HARLEM WHO BE PLOTTING ON DUDES FOR HOH RELEASES, LOL

U JUST GOTTA GO IN THERE LIKE A BANK ROBBERY. GET IN, GET OUT FAST

I have none of those popular HoH around my way but i guess Boston is good enuff, but my question is if all of y'all D.C/L.A/ wherever else cats goin to the release please be on ya camera phone recordin all the Mayhem then start a thread so we all can enjoy, there's no reason for the madness to not be documented.

Damn. Imma have to wear all black to PG HOH. Dudes gonna be lurkin. Its crazy how foams has taken over 2010 so far

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

For anybody wondering why the pearl line was such chaos try to remember the day...they didnt release on a saturday m morning when 125th has minimal to no foot traffic...they released on a sunny Thursday afternoon when 125th has a more populated side walk than 7th ave after a Knick game/concert at msg...NY'ers know what im talkin about...If they dont flip flop on the release and they drop on a quiet saturday morning then there shouldnt be any problems...125th is at its livest at around 3 or 4 when people are comin from work and school..by then theyll be sold out anyway
The problem was that they released it on Malcolm X birthday....stores in Harlem close for about 3 hours.  If it wasn't for that, it would've been a whole lot smoother.

HOH needs to implement a ticket system

Screw HOH! I'm not so sure about these anyway though. I'm still holding out hope for some Royals in September. Till then I'll be plenty happy with my coppers!

Originally Posted by CantStopDaHustle

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

For anybody wondering why the pearl line was such chaos try to remember the day...they didnt release on a saturday m morning when 125th has minimal to no foot traffic...they released on a sunny Thursday afternoon when 125th has a more populated side walk than 7th ave after a Knick game/concert at msg...NY'ers know what im talkin about...If they dont flip flop on the release and they drop on a quiet saturday morning then there shouldnt be any problems...125th is at its livest at around 3 or 4 when people are comin from work and school..by then theyll be sold out anyway
The problem was that they released it on Malcolm X birthday....stores in Harlem close for about 3 hours.  If it wasn't for that, it would've been a whole lot smoother.

HOH needs to implement a ticket system

I THINK ALOT OF IT HAS TO DO WIT THE WEATHER, LETS FACE IT, IF THESE WERE RELEASED ON A COLD DECEMBER MORNING, ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD JUST SAY FORGET IT, ITS 2 COLD, BUT A MAY SATURDAY IN HARLEM, NOT A GOOD LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom