Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys how do you get to this air-randy site you guys are talking about? ive tried air-randy.com but it doesnt work!

can't for these and the pweters
pimp.gif

they not dropping unless they some hoh exclusives or something. i havent seen them on any release sheets

^^^ They are HOH exclusives. Called footlocker hoh by where I live and dude said yes they're coming out/getting them. Hopefully I can get a pair or multiple pairs...I have my reasons.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

Let's be smart about this every hoh foamposite has been GR- eventually so I'm not going HAM for these

I think the Army foam 1's remained HOH exclusives. I don't like the exclusivity releases known as HOH only. Feelings get hurt, people skip work/school, parents are asked to acompany their children,some get juxed simply cuz they have no friends working in the HOH store. I won't judge until more info arises.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam boogie where air randy at with them foams?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Hate This Thread... Im Tired Of Getting My Hopes Up From False Information.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

boogiethedon wrote:

I SPOKE TO AIR-RANDY AND HE SAID THAT HE WILL INDEED HAVE THESE IN A WEEK FOR 280 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Wonder, Waits....Hopes*

Air Randy said they will be available soon, but not sure the exact time now......I sure hope he does get them soon, cuz I........ "can't wait"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom