Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these rumors are true, I will def go camp and travel anywhere for these. However, they seem just a tease and i dont believe. This is the only news of this after a year of hype. I want to see a release date or any other info about this before getting amped. Until then, these dont exist to me. Let me see more info that just that website. Put it on kicksonfire with a release date and maybe ill believe

Camping
roll.gif
y'all kids killin me.

I can't believe it took this long for Nike to get a clue and actually make these (if what see above is true).

I don't buy it one bit.  Anyone somewhat familiar with Nike style codes can create their own and post it up with a BP PS and add the "coming soon" tag.  And as hot as this one would be, if it ever hit production, I'd anticipate a holiday release at least. 

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I find it funny that here we are a few weeks before May 15th, and this post is still going. Why? Because it referenced May 15, 2010!!! I think we all know we aren't going to be seeing these kicks this month or any time soon. We can all keep hoping, but in the meantime, I do believe it's time to KO this thread.
Definitely need to get someone to edit the thread title and drop May 15th from it. But I did see the MN post regarding these, so stay tuned I guess?

BP still getting recognition online even after signing with Athletic Propulsion
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IF true, and thats a big IF, and foams are EXACTLY like BP's PS, put me down for 2-3 pairs easily
pimp.gif

That "rumor" isn't anything new...when I see actual pics of the shoe or a sample then I'm a believer...I'm not gonna get my hopes up about these again

"I'm looking at a Nike Air Foamposite. Unfortunately. I'm not seeing a colorway -600." -Nike Rep.

Sorry to kill the hype...my hopes were up to.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I don't buy it one bit.  Anyone somewhat familiar with Nike style codes can create their own and post it up with a BP PS and add the "coming soon" tag.  And as hot as this one would be, if it ever hit production, I'd anticipate a holiday release at least. 

Im sayen!! did they even get an ok to use BP's pic for profit
nerd.gif

and even if they are releasing im sure its not exactly not the same color of BP's PS if so they need to pay the man ASAP

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

so if these DO drop, is it gon be this sunday?? may 15th??? HOH only??? this is nutssss

Did you read anything or do you just post randomly?  These are NOT dropping
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

so if these DO drop, is it gon be this sunday?? may 15th??? HOH only??? this is nutssss

Did you read anything or do you just post randomly?  These are NOT dropping
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
thx for the clarification. and yea i dont reads good lls sorry 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom