Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mis-information is done on purpose because the hype is far 2 dangerous this time around. With the gang langauge terms being used, pre-sales on eBay, summits, and the ever popular sneaker thugging, it is not rockect science what's going on here.

Corp is using a website that used 2 provide 100% facts, and using it 2 create confusion & frenzy which can only be known as NikeTalk 2010

I wonder how long ill take 2 un-DS my pair(s) =p

Hmmm...

still hope for the reds i guess.

As long as its one of the two thats being rumored, im coppin.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

The mis-information is done on purpose because the hype is far 2 dangerous this time around. With the gang langauge terms being used, pre-sales on eBay, summits, and the ever popular sneaker thugging, it is not rockect science what's going on here.

Corp is using a website that used 2 provide 100% facts, and using it 2 create confusion & frenzy which can only be known as NikeTalk 2010

My son is correct again 
pimp.gif

I've taught him very well. My mistake turned out to be not so bad afterall.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

My son is correct again 
pimp.gif

I've taught him very well. My mistake turned out to be not so bad afterall.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 will knock it off man, hell is going on in here, bad enough we dunno the colorway now you having conversations with yourself
laugh.gif

^^do you realize how contradictive your post is? Welcome 2 NikeTalk 2010
Im passing by HoH right now, lets see what's the latest update. Metallic pink foams?

edit:I think I may know who I inspired 2 create a new NT account that resembles mine
laugh.gif

Damn, I love this website
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I saw a dude on ebay already selling metallic red/clear bottom on pre-order

He's a  NT'er, hes using that ps pic thats been floating around for a while now.

laugh.gif
at RL Treyce

This whole persona/character of I am niketalk is pretty corny imo. How do both those names even get approved? Besides if you are "Mr. Niketalk" and the new NT 2010 is nothing but confusion and frenzy, why don't you bless us with some facts? You will probably think I'm hating, but it's far from that just tired of seeing this almost elitist attitude.

He's comic relief to me, anyone who actually argues or goes back and forth with him is an idiot.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

AND TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE ..LOL STUPID KIDS ON MY BLOCK ( GROWN SEMI SNEAKER HEADS) TALKING ABOUT THESE ONES GOT PUSHED BACK SO THEY CAN COME OUT WITH SOME BS LIBERTY DAY . MEMORIAL COLLECTION OF FOAMS. FOR WHAT EVER PATRIOTIC HOLIDAY THATS IN SEPTEMBER. RED ( THESE) , WHITE ( PEARLS) AND BLUE ( ROYALS) . LIKE WHY WOULD SUCH A THING EVEN HAPPEN LIKE THAT SMFH THE STUPIDITY OF SOME PEOPLE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
and its alright to take the caps lock off now.

^^^wow, thanks for further acknowledging me and proving the guy you quoted correct about whoever opposes me
Why can't I be left 2 voice my opinion anymore? Because that's what NikeTalk 2010 does!

^^^Damn Will, u shut this thread down for the night lol. Anyway, any of the pairs I get I won't b keeping.

doesnt matter which style... Im not coppin these. Ill save my money for the pearls and royals

Originally Posted by MJsaver

He's a  NT'er, hes using that ps pic thats been floating around for a while now.

laugh.gif
and they are not releasing
roll.gif

cant wait to get either pair, like i said before i just hope they are more clear than the samples we seen...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif
and they are not releasing
roll.gif
That's what's funny to me, that and using BP's pic 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom