Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

503 ERROR....yup goodnight folks c u at NDC tomorrow
laugh.gif

Ya serious right now lol Ive been a NTer for a while... missed out on a lot of kicks... just literally trying to help... don't try to bash me down you've never done business with me...

G they don't want your help and they are trying to get you banned, leave it alone. Nobody in their right mind would give a stranger CC info at any time. Thanks for trying to help tho.

Ya serious right now lol Ive been a NTer for a while... missed out on a lot of kicks... just literally trying to help... don't try to bash me down you've never done business with me...
Why is dude saying earlier you asking for CC info then?

I understand why ya were hesitant but nobody trying to do ya dirty... only way I can help.... if I had the funds to cop I wouldve copped for you guys through my card...The one time I try being nice never again...

sorry bro.. dont give up though theres gonna be other ppl to scam

I understand why ya were hesitant but nobody trying to do ya dirty... only way I can help.... if I had the funds to cop I wouldve copped for you guys through my card...The one time I try being nice never again...

Might've been easier to put them in your cart then give someone your login info and let them buy it maybe? I have a size 12 and 13 in my cart and its been in there since 12 est. Suppose that would've been better than asking for CC info, I dont know... :D

Nobody in this forum should be asking for another person's CC information. If you wanna help you should think of a better way than that..... Back to JimmyJazz. WTH is going on with their website?

highly doubt 1 single person completed checkout yet on JJ.

I did:

Jimmy Jazz would like to thank you for your order.

Your order has successfully been submitted for processing.

Qty Product Code - Product Name Price
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 10967060 - FOAMPOSITE ONE LE SNEAKER 220.00
(Pink, 10)
1 10967061 - FOAMPOSITE ONE LE SNEAKER 220.00
(Pink, 10.5)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: 440.00
Tax: 0.00
Shipping & Handling: 7.75

paypal is working at least it worked for me...not sure if I've got a pair or not because it went through checkout on paypal's end but froze up on JJ side

Because JimmyJazz doesn't have any physical stores in CA so no taxes for us Californians. I believe they are predominately in the East Coast. Same with NBAStore.com. That's why I like buying from them...when their site doesn't crash. :lol:

just read their tax policy. I'll take em for no tax :smokin

im just one page away lol crashed on all pages and now im at the last one. just need that to load and im straight hopfully

Nobody in this forum should be asking for another person's CC information. If you wanna help you should think of a better way than that..... Back to JimmyJazz. WTH is going on with their website?
With JJ, it ain't over till it's over. That's how I was still able to cop my Lebron 9 MV Elites during this same madness!

Back
Top Bottom