Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

yep 11.5, 12, and 13 are gone. Got to conformation and my 12 dropped out my cart. Message said something along the line of it's no longer available.

NDC is a joke if u dont get to that link in 1 sec after its posted ur toast !!!
yup but for a gr shoe, you fairly have decent chance of getting a pair as suppose to lets say Eastbay, don't you think NDC has the most pairs

I'm on Jimmy Jazz right now trying to buy these and for some reason I can't get thru. Anyone know whats up???

its says ndc is releasing 8am in the morning?....................

jj still wont work.,................................................................peace23

NDC is a joke if u dont get to that link in 1 sec after its posted ur toast !!!
yup but for a gr shoe, you fairly have decent chance of getting a pair as suppose to lets say Eastbay, don't you think NDC has the most pairs
funny Ive gotten all the olympic Js/nike retros from eastbay but not from NDC. for the past year ive had a fairly decent chance at eastbay and foot locker and 0 chance at NDC.

Last edited:
7.5-9 & 10.5 left 
I need that size 8!!!

I can't take my chances in the morning. 
mad.gif

Just for the simple fact they not sold out on JJ says these are going to sit. I got my pair on lock at footlocker so im good but i know they will sit anyway

jimmy jazz played me.

Gave me the well be right back screen the past 30 mins and in reality everybody was coppin while i was stuck in a loop.

I have no luck with getting sneakers anymore in the past 2 months. this is depressing.

jimmy jazz played me.
Gave me the well be right back screen the past 30 mins and in reality everybody was coppin while i was stuck in a loop.
I have no luck with getting sneakers anymore in the past 2 months. this is depressing.
it's not you. It's double j.

Question: 

I getting through JJ easier if you just checkout the standard way versus using paypal?

I was so close. I got to the last two steps of check out where you choose shipping method and if you wanted signature confirmation and then it went off-line. 

Edit: Adding salt to the burn, I got to the second step of that page and then it went offline. Unlike some of you guys, I didn't get a confirmation email or anything from either places. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom