Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Crazy how most everybody had a pair before the twitter link was even tweeted 
Some shoes they just leave on the site early as bait. They did they with the olympic shoes. They left the kobes just out there for people to chase early while the lebrons and kds were actually link only.

eastbay seems to be the only online retailer to have a size 6 and 6.5
Can anyone confirm that they were able to add a 6.5 to their cart on eastbay? (or a 6)

My homeboy wanted me to cop a 6.5 for his girl, so after I tried to add my 12 first (which said it would be a 23min wait so I said F that), I went back to try to add a 6.5 real quick, but it wasnt letting me add anything to my car anymore. 

I went to NDC and saw that sizes 6 and 6.5 were greyed out, so i copped a 7 and my 12. Wouldnt make sense why eastbay would have those sizes but not NDC.

Some shoes they just leave on the site early as bait. They did they with the olympic shoes. They left the kobes just out there for people to chase early while the lebrons and kds were actually link only.
kd's were not link only i was on their b4 the link was tweeted 

Just testing my skills to see if i can get em online.......man the hell up and stop crying.....it will go back on the site if you want the kicks keep checking until you get the sold out from nike twitter.

Go test your "skills" somewhere else.... like everyone else said, you make it harder for everyone else to cop.

No thanks ill test my skills whenever i want.....thanks for your input though....as i said before they will be on the site after i let them go.....how about if someone cops cause the ones i let go but couldnt make it to the computer on time....i just helped someone cop

u mad bro?

Why would I be mad?

I got mine, I just think it's pretty sad for you to wake up at prior to 8am to get on Nike and put pairs in your cart for no reason.

That's what I call a sad life, my man.

Sad life? I got this thing called a job you know its from 9am-5pm maybe you should look into it......judging from your post count you should be the last person talking about a sad life.....

I'm kinda salty I got them off NDC, but Eastbay started freezing so I didn't want to take my chances.

Just got a confirmation email from Eastbay! That means my CC went through right? lol. For some reason when its an easy cop like this, I always get paranoid that I didn't type something right when putting in my info. 
laugh.gif

Just got my order confirmation.

First time successfully buying something since they switched their site. 

u mad bro?

Why would I be mad?

I got mine, I just think it's pretty sad for you to wake up at prior to 8am to get on Nike and put pairs in your cart for no reason.

That's what I call a sad life, my man.

Sad life? I got this thing called a job you know its from 9am-5pm maybe you should look into it......judging from your post count you should be the last person talking about a sad life.....

what he means is you waste your time buying shoes for fake and screwing other ppl for absolutely no reason. a post count has nothing to do with your occupation. I think your last post was enough of a rebuttal.

congrats to all who copped and wanted them. me myself?? i don't need any pink foams in my life. if i did cop, i'da just flipped em anyway so i figured why even bother.

Back
Top Bottom