Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Lemme stop trolling....im outta here
Good luck to everyone that wasn't able to cop hope you get your pair......

well actually, i lied. i just logged into nikestore just to see what was happening there and i see a few sizes left. i chose a sz 12.5 just to see if it would let me check out since i read comments about checkout issues. i didn't even plan to buy them, but it let me check out so i guess i have a pair that i won't be needing. not even my size (not that i'd wear em anyway) :smh:

LMFAO......WOW!!.....

After an 30 min wait got them off eastbay but since when did they start charging tax to washington state? :smh: dah well gottem

no wonder these pink foams are so popular. bunch of females bickering in this thread

Last edited:
My eastbay order is stuck in adding to cart. Does that mean there are no size available or just waiting in line?

I'm not gonna go at you personally or anything like that because I don't know you. As I stated before, I simply find it stupid to get up early and put shoes in your cart without any intention of copping, it just makes it way harder for everyone else. This isn't a skill, all you have to do is click a couple things really fast and reload a bit. I got my 12 so no I'm not 'salty' but SMH

i'm up early bc of my son & me being a responsible father, not bc of these shoes. i forgot these even dropped today so these were the last thing on my mind. not only that, i did this at around 8:30 EST or so after everyone who wanted them shoulda had ample time and opportunity to get them. anytime i just got them without even trying, but then u have folks who have been up refreshing for hours just doesn't make any sense to me. idk, but the bottom line is this is only 1 pair out of the tens or hundreds of thousands of pairs that released around the world so i really doubt me copping this 1 pair is affecting anything, BUT i do appreciate ur concern! :wink:

Last edited:
had them in my cart, hesitated for too long I guess....i hope somebody else who really wanted em' copped that 10.5.

good luck everybody, back to sleep for me :nthat:

How do these fit? I got a 12.5 but I wear a 13 normally, but there's a little wiggle room in a 13 but idk if it's a whole half size worth.

FYI: For all the guys who follow the rules and get the link off of Twitter, only to find out that by the time you actually  make it NDC from the link you're already getting the "size not avaiable" error. Here's a little tip...once your size is available don't refresh. Just keep clicking your size and add to cart if you get a error click back and do it again. Worked for me I think

How do these fit? I got a 12.5 but I wear a 13 normally, but there's a little wiggle room in a 13 but idk if it's a whole half size worth.

FYI: For all the guys who follow the rules and get the link off of Twitter, only to find out that by the time you actually  make it NDC from the link you're already getting the "size not avaiable" error. Here's a little tip...once your size is available don't refresh. Just keep clicking your size and add to cart if you get a error click back and do it again. Worked for me I think

Foam One's usually run snug, I was thinking of snagging a 12.5 instead of 12, but all my Foams are 12 so I had to go with that.

12.5 will definitely be small on you if you wear a 13.

My eastbay order is stuck in adding to cart. Does that mean there are no size available or just waiting in line?

That means all available units for that size have been added to carts and are awaiting checkout. The orders may not be completed yet, but generally sizes go as carts do.

EastbayRep - Ryan

was going to cop a pair on NDC with no problem and a pair on eastbay even though the process time was 38 mins.... and yet it still went through... NICE!!!

has worked for me more than once.... still a luck thing tho.

Back
Top Bottom