Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Just got a confirmation email from Eastbay! That means my CC went through right? lol. For some reason when its an easy cop like this, I always get paranoid that I didn't type something right when putting in my info. :lol:

Yes, this means your order went through. If there are any issues with your card, our Payment Verification Department should contact you for further information, but if you really want to be sure, you can feel free to PM us with your customer and order number and we'll let you know if you need to get in touch with them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

It's there do you want it. I'm not trying to rub it in anyones face. It's in my cart and I had a change of heart cause I think 12.5 will be too tight.

I got it all the way to my credit card part to make sure. And I just let it go....So good luck to a NTer.

Great....i ordered two 12.5 pairs cuz i couldn't get them in my size. do i just call nike to cancel them?
laugh.gif

so i was able to add to cart and completely check out on nike.com . what are the chances i get a out of stock email later? i also got the "we received your order email " as well.. deciding whether i should go to the mall now or not

Last edited:
Couldn't snag my size 11's today.....I got a box of Twinkies to trade if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
To all the people who blowing up my PM about the method I use and gave to most people in the Galaxy thread

please stop its getting outta hand people with 0-50 post with accounts created in 2012 thats only posting in "Galaxy, Foamposite, Doernbecher, and all hype realease threads" are just flooding my account

I know lurkers lurk HEAVY on this site

for those of you who help people out and older members no matter how high your post count I will reply to yall just give me some time

just copped from NDC kept trying to add to cart instead of listening to dudes saying that they're all gone.

My eastbay order is stuck in adding to cart. Does that mean there are no size available or just waiting in line?

That means all available units for that size have been added to carts and are awaiting checkout. The orders may not be completed yet, but generally sizes go as carts do.

EastbayRep - Ryan

hey eastbay rep, can you confirm how checking out works on eastbay now? normally I would just add to cart and wait a few hrs in hopes that I could get to checkout. now all i get are errors. has anything changed?

hey eastbay rep, can you confirm how checking out works on eastbay now? normally I would just add to cart and wait a few hrs in hopes that I could get to checkout. now all i get are errors. has anything changed?

The process should not have changed significantly, but so I can assist you best, would you mind confirming the text of any errors you are receiving?

EastbayRep - Ryan

FTL is a piece of crap!! I had a 10.5 in my cart got to the process point about to checkout and of course I was in the waiting line with 10 minutes to go before I could finalize payment and then the site crashed and foot locker site went blank!  Thankfully, I went to NDC and got my size quick and fast.  

The process should not have changed significantly, but so I can assist you best, would you mind confirming the text of any errors you are receiving?

EastbayRep - Ryan

for the olive 9 and foamposite pink i have been getting this

normally in the past months if you added to cart as soon as the countdown timer went on, you would be added to a checkout queue, but ive been getting this error and IVe never encountered this before when clicking as soon as the shoe goes up for sale.

Im a little older than you are but glad to see that someone else remembers the post card as well......I picked them up in May of '97 and wore them when I graduated just a few weeks after....the foam will always be a memorable shoe for alot of us oldheads.....
I too was around 13 14 when the OG Foam Ones dropped, remembered asking for them and almost getting slapped. Price tag being $200 and all, very good memories.

Got mine on footlocker.com it gave me a blank black screen for the first 3 minutes on the payment option screen on launch but I kept refreshing until it allowed me to proceed

To all the people who blowing up my PM about the method I use and gave to most people in the Galaxy thread

please stop its getting outta hand people with 0-50 post with accounts created in 2012 thats only posting in "Galaxy, Foamposite, Doernbecher, and all hype realease threads" are just flooding my account

I know lurkers lurk HEAVY on this site

for those of you who help people out and older members no matter how high your post count I will reply to yall just give me some time

I had to delete my post cause people were flooding my inbox smfh

Back
Top Bottom