Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I was getting that message too, then I went to NDC and I was suprised that everything worked out there.
So by waiting, do you mean just keep pressing F5 and trying¿ That's what I kept doing, and nothing ever came through.

From what I understand, you should not have to refresh.

Now I thought the cart checkout line was supposed to alleviate these errors,as people dont hit the site up constantly and sit in line hoping to checkout. I like that system better.

We appreciate your feedback and I will be forwarding it on to the proper personnel as we evaluate this launch and continue to evolve our system.

Eastbay is screwed up.has them in my cart go to check out there gone.

We're very sorry to hear that. I assume that you went right from the cart to check out immediately, so this should not have happened. As soon as the pair is in the cart it should be yours. If there was a wait, though, that may have been the cause of the issue.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Somebody had an idea at the start of this thread of replacing the laces with teal laces. I'm thinking I might do that, anybody think it's a good/bad idea?

:rofl: at the key & peele video... their sketches always get me

but its funny how I went thru the same process as others in here. bad previous experience from NDC so waited patiently on footlocker or eastbay early this morning. 8 hits and their system is acting up (brand new lol) anyway we all run to NDC and sh*t goes amazingly smooth.

Last edited:
to all the people who are like 'these were such an easy cop' and 'there must be mad supply of these', I was on ndc, ftl and JJ and got nothing and have called every nike, ftl, fta, eblens, etc within 100 miles of boston and every pair is long gone...so congrats on getting your pairs, but get your facts straight. NY might have 'mad pairs', but no where else does.

Listen man, folks talking about how the sites was crashing online and not getting a pair i lucked up at JJ becuase i knew the manager but honestly them joints went out quick at dtlr FL and JJ idk what ppl mean as an easy cop maybe in the little town they in but not over here or other spots ive heard of, i swear i saw ppls feelings getting hurt when they found out it was sold out!

I hate mid week releases like this.....I gotta work until 7am central and its damn near impossible to try an cop from a phone and no NT or HOH in the hawkeye state so online is my only shot...but congrats to all you got a pair....on to the next release. So much stuff that has come out in the past few weeks with still lots to go so hope my luck is better with the next releases.

Nike must have had ALOT of stock on these because everybody I know got through with ease. I guess they stepped up the production to make even more money. Another theory is I believe they have more because on other shoes they distribute to other chains like Finishline, Richards, etc... These seem to be NIke, FTL/EASTBAY/FTA (which are all the same), and HOH only shoes. Sprinkle in those boutiques that get limited pairs. This way Nike gets the same production numbers but gets to sell them their selves. Cut out the middle man and you get instant $$$$$$$$$!

or bc people are saving their money for the IV's....and these are pink

Is it a good sign if your JJ order status is "Warehouse". I'm freaking out that this order will be cancelled like my Lebron X Jade order back on the 10th.

Somebody had an idea at the start of this thread of replacing the laces with teal laces. I'm thinking I might do that, anybody think it's a good/bad idea?

To have some reverse south beach foamposites??!!

..."voices screamin 'don't do it!!'"

No for real though...fight the urge.

to all the people who are like 'these were such an easy cop' and 'there must be mad supply of these', I was on ndc, ftl and JJ and got nothing and have called every nike, ftl, fta, eblens, etc within 100 miles of boston and every pair is long gone...so congrats on getting your pairs, but get your facts straight. NY might have 'mad pairs', but no where else does.

supplimental rsvp @nike boston. Keep refreshing that twitter. GL man.

Is it a good sign if your JJ order status is "Warehouse". I'm freaking out that this order will be cancelled like my Lebron X Jade order back on the 10th.
From what i've seen from JJ it is a good sign if your order says "Warehouse". Its a bad sign when it says "Review".

wasn't 100% sold on these based on the pictures but was able to add to my cart on NDC so might as well get them. Worst case is if I don't want to keep them, I can always trade or sell them

Don't sleep on these guys, yeah it was easy cop but so were previous releases of foams like the pewters, pine greens, electric green and royals (at least where i live and its in NY) and now look at how much people are reselling them for now. I got a feeling these will be worth some money at least in the far future so its best to get your pair now.

Wait until 6 then start calling footlockers.....all the pairs they locked down with tickets will be released. NYC always gets mad pairs i dunno about boston lol If you work hard you will find a pair start calling.

From what i've seen from JJ it is a good sign if your order says "Warehouse". Its a bad sign when it says "Review".

Thanks I'm feeling better now. Still will be on edge till I see that tracking number. So stressful ordering from JJ. Never have this problem with NDC or Eastbay. Sometimes with FNL restocks though I've had my orders cancelled.

I was getting that message too, then I went to NDC and I was suprised that everything worked out there.
So by waiting, do you mean just keep pressing F5 and trying¿ That's what I kept doing, and nothing ever came through.

From what I understand, you should not have to refresh.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Ok. I'll try again Friday then. Thank you.

ahh...niketown boston still has a full size run that didnt get picked up from the rsvp...go there at 4pm and you should be able to scoop a pair..expressions on washington also had a couple pairs left as of 1pm.

more calling next time...less bold typing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom