Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I seriously thought these were some horrible fakes that pop up when you use google image search.:x :smh:

WHERE IS THE MILLION MAN FACE PALM GIF/PIC.... THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO REACT TO THIS

Sad thing is these will sell out. :x

I say we start a movement for all foamheads. Anyone who currently owns a pair of foams, to BOYCOTT these monstrosities.

Seriously. If all the real foam lovers dont buy em, there will be a difference. Hell even SOME liked the army ones. And those sat a lil

These are just disgusting.

And we cant get navy blue? White n black? White navy? I mean anything besides this crap.

I still want cf fp1 and white navy n navy white fp1

Why can't Nike just keep it simple and release foams like these. If people can custom these idk see what the problem is. These woulda been much better than the whiteouts and dont get me started about this weatherman trash. 

those pics are probably prototype pairs, who knows what the final product will look like
grin.gif
 but we'll find out in a few months if these will be hot or hot mess
laugh.gif

Why can't Nike just keep it simple and release foams like these. If people can custom these idk see what the problem is. These woulda been much better than the whiteouts and dont get me started about this weatherman trash. 
Those don't even look that good imo. The real solution to this foam problem is to either stop releasing so many or only do retros from here on out. Either way I don't plan to buy any.

i would cop in a flash those are sick ! they will still sell out fast  i can't be the only one who like these but it would make life easier

im feeling these.Nike is going all out 2013-2014.Cherry blossoms are horrible tho.If kd wears these beast will hop on then celebs.are lavas dropping?

I must admit they shoukd be in the green & yellow like the KD IV VERSION.THESE ARE KD FOAMS PROB IDK

wait,, these are actually real? i thought this was a horrible joke gone even more horribly wrong.

i would spend about $75 on these... just to take the sole and do a swap. the upper is trash

im not buying them if they are anything like what has been posted... but on that note

"MAYBE" some of the hype of foams will die down more when the resellers get caught slipping on these?

Back
Top Bottom