Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I would think they'd be a foamposite one PRM and retail at 235 just like the fighter jets. The foamposite pro PRM LE is 250

I'm so down for these . Since they are so hated , I look forward to copping at 235.00

OMG one of the best foams ever 1.royal blue 2.galaxy 3.paranorman 4.weatherman!! OMG MUST COP lines must be horrible for these resale will be like 1000+! Heck no I am not a hypebeast just being sarcastic got you there :wink:

OMG one of the best foams ever 1.royal blue 2.galaxy 3.paranorman 4.weatherman!! OMG MUST COP lines must be horrible for these resale will be like 1000+! Heck no I am not a hypebeast just being sarcastic got you there :wink:
hope you arent sarcastic about that #1 slot though...

For real.

Mache, Kickasso and all the other idiots out there have completely ruined customs.

They do the worst **** I've ever seen out there.

Meth & Fab are the only 2 guys that should ever be allowed to touch shoes in a customization way.

Oh u gotta remember KVN?

seems more like a collectors type shoe than a shoe you actually wear. real unique or as some would say ugly as **** type design for the foams.

Nah, those are the Kotex Foams

Although its not a bad setup if you customize. Crimson translucent sole and crimson accents with a black Nubuck upper. You could switch the laces out and make black infrareds, south beaches etc... Anything is better than this ****.

Back
Top Bottom