Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

Damn! Is nike going broke or something?
laugh.gif

If it happens, im sure the value of the Foams will up.... Still, SMH!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

I think nike over saturated the market with foamposites, especially the foam 1.
IMO there should only be Ones. I don't know why they even bother with Pros. 
How do they even decide which colors should be a One or a Pro? With some colors do they just say "these would look much better with a big ugly plastic swoosh"?

unless these will be on swoosh then im not getting them. i can't keep paying these ridiculous prices for subpar quality. oh well, more pairs for other people.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

How do they even decide which colors should be a One or a Pro? With some colors do they just say "these would look much better with a big ugly plastic swoosh"?
da pros = nike dunk

da ones = air jordan I

there's some left field colorways that purist just wouldn't stomach on a signature shoe, so they'll toss it on da pros because that sneaker doesn't have as much personal characteristics

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da pros = nike dunk

da ones = air jordan I

there's some left field colorways that purist just wouldn't stomach on a signature shoe, so they'll toss it on da pros because that sneaker doesn't have as much personal characteristics

I dunno. Cactus is pretty left field if you ask me.

you guys make a good point. but i think they are putting foam posite materials on other shoes because that material doesn't crease quick, and i guess to be different try it on other shoes. my daughter is dyyyyyyyyyying for aj-1 foam. lol

da pros = nike dunk

da ones = air jordan I

I dunno. Cactus is pretty left field if you ask me.
ppl do forget that though that "cactus" was a nike program color that they was tossing on everything for a few months...i do get what you're saying though

but for da most part they not throwing wacky color on sigs compared to a sneaker that has no personalized aspects I.E. a pair of air force I's

CO-SIGN X1000

pros are ugly as hell and i hate them, no wear near as nice as the ones

Originally Posted by Zyzz

CO-SIGN X1000

pros are ugly as hell and i hate them, no wear near as nice as the ones

what was done there....was seen

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

haha, big ugly plastic swoosh.  so true.  i can't stand the pros.  once again, nike doing too much with a shoe.  they don't understand the "less is more" concept.  the nike swoosh doesn't ALWAYS have to be in our freakin' face.  the foam one is nice and sutle with the little swoosh in the front.  everyone knows it is a nike shoe so why put two freakin' swooshes on the pros.  next thing you know they are going to make a whole shoe that's a nike swoosh.  anyway, foam ones over pros all day.  i'll never buy a foam pro.  i would've loved an electric green foam one...but they wasted it on the pro.
eyes.gif

Why does every foam thread have the same silly argument 1s vs pros. This thread is about comfirming these all white foam 1s.With that said, any updates?

I'm sorry but the foam pro is absolutely not as good as the foam one. I'm not even talking about aesthetics. Lately, it's very noticeable that the foam material on the pros is much cheaper quality.

I think that the both are good material wise.
Its just lately that Pros really started lagging material wise.
But all the previous releases were A1.
To decide which is better I cant because their both nice in their own way.

da pros = nike dunk

da ones = air jordan I

Exactly What Ninja Said...

I don't give a damn if Wale or Penny himself is wearing it, a hot shoe is a hot shoe and a wack shoe is a wack shoe.  Some people think I'm crazy but I have never really cared for Pearls at all but would jump on the White One PE with no hesitation.  

Originally Posted by air max 87

im sorry, the foam pro is just as good as the foam one.
naw....

reason i like foamposites in da first place is cuz i equate it as part of da penny line...da pros are just meh....outta my whole collection i know have 2 pros...those slime joints and da 2002 pearls (which are true white)

Back
Top Bottom