Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

petty much everyone i see rocking these don't know how to put a fit together.
30t6p3b.gif

agreed

men care about how other men dress now?

what part of the game is this??

yea man i agree with theprince.. some of you guys are overdoing it with the colorway... just keep it simple... all that blue up there is OD... i just had to tell one of my boys about himself who is a hypebeast... who is 30 years old who bought these foams and put pink laces in them... i told that fool he is too old to be walking around like a hypebeast with pink laces... he got mad and sold the shoes lol

yea man i agree with theprince.. some of you guys are overdoing it with the colorway... just keep it simple... all that blue up there is OD... i just had to tell one of my boys about himself who is a hypebeast... who is 30 years old who bought these foams and put pink laces in them... i told that fool he is too old to be walking around like a hypebeast with pink laces... he got mad and sold the shoes lol

Kinda weird to hear peoples different thoughts on clothes from around the country. I thought everybody wanted to match head to toe #kanyeshrugg

Kinda weird to hear peoples different thoughts on clothes from around the country. I thought everybody wanted to match head to toe #kanyeshrugg

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

found the shirt to match for $10, i'm happier than a ninja who bought a new gun
bfb16b100d7e370001d059a6b10de00bc3cc91f6_r.jpg

5b826cc1f40507c6314074011e4bfdbfd7148734_r.jpg

id rock the reverse of that hat but the shirt, shoes, hat and lace swap? man you'd get laughed at

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

found the shirt to match for $10, i'm happier than a ninja who bought a new gun
bfb16b100d7e370001d059a6b10de00bc3cc91f6_r.jpg

5b826cc1f40507c6314074011e4bfdbfd7148734_r.jpg

id rock the reverse of that hat but the shirt, shoes, hat and lace swap? man you'd get laughed at

This thread is still open?? All I am seeing in here is a bunch of salty *** youngins who probably didn't get a pair, just trying to nit pick at everything for the people who did get a pair. Everyone has different tastes in how they rock their clothing. Lets stop the bickering on the clothes and laces and grow the hell up.

This thread is still open?? All I am seeing in here is a bunch of salty *** youngins who probably didn't get a pair, just trying to nit pick at everything for the people who did get a pair. Everyone has different tastes in how they rock their clothing. Lets stop the bickering on the clothes and laces and grow the hell up.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Exactly, we got new cats on here who come off the bat as fashion guru's??? Please they the same cats who buy the sneaker and every accessory that nike puts out with it. You are a damn fool if you think that outfit is fresh you would get no love around here. And the problem is that these men are easily are in they late 20's.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Exactly, we got new cats on here who come off the bat as fashion guru's??? Please they the same cats who buy the sneaker and every accessory that nike puts out with it. You are a damn fool if you think that outfit is fresh you would get no love around here. And the problem is that these men are easily are in they late 20's.

Originally Posted by jordan0386

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

How are you going to far by matching your clothes? Isnt that kind of the point of clothes?
Not when you have on the same color from head to toe thats for kids in middle school. If you want to look like a damn mascot be my guest. But i guess you must be a fashion guru so to each his own.

Oh and I didn't ask you for your opinion so you can keep it for someone who might happen to ask you for it thanks.

You didnt ask but Im giving it. Block me if you want to cry.

You call him a mascot when he matches, would you give him props if he wore all yellow with these blue sneakers?

laugh.gif
 im pretty sure you can't block anyone on here so you can try again my man, and i would give him props if he had a reasonable outfit.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

How are you going to far by matching your clothes? Isnt that kind of the point of clothes?
Not when you have on the same color from head to toe thats for kids in middle school. If you want to look like a damn mascot be my guest. But i guess you must be a fashion guru so to each his own.

Oh and I didn't ask you for your opinion so you can keep it for someone who might happen to ask you for it thanks.

You didnt ask but Im giving it. Block me if you want to cry.

You call him a mascot when he matches, would you give him props if he wore all yellow with these blue sneakers?

laugh.gif
 im pretty sure you can't block anyone on here so you can try again my man, and i would give him props if he had a reasonable outfit.

^Yup. But because of some people that put pink laces on, or put the reto florida marlins hat, matching shirt, and maybe with matchin shorts..I have yet to take these out of the box since i've bought them. I think these were a bigger hype than the electric green. and when those came out; you saw so many different color greens that people was trying to match with that. HILARIOUS!! KISS=Keep It Simple STUPID!!

^Yup. But because of some people that put pink laces on, or put the reto florida marlins hat, matching shirt, and maybe with matchin shorts..I have yet to take these out of the box since i've bought them. I think these were a bigger hype than the electric green. and when those came out; you saw so many different color greens that people was trying to match with that. HILARIOUS!! KISS=Keep It Simple STUPID!!

They look ok to me with da blue laces homie! Do you man its ya $ feel me. if u wanna wear hammer pants with these that's ur life feel me. Now i dont condone with what some ppl wear wit em (and i have seen fools rock orange with the electric blue and electric green) but hey thats on them. Now as far as telling ppl to grow up i mean come on! just because u 30 doesnt mean u cant wear pink laces or any other color laces for that matter. Now if kanye or big sean was to do a crazy lace swap it would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ALL DAY! I myself dont do the lace swap but thats on them!

They look ok to me with da blue laces homie! Do you man its ya $ feel me. if u wanna wear hammer pants with these that's ur life feel me. Now i dont condone with what some ppl wear wit em (and i have seen fools rock orange with the electric blue and electric green) but hey thats on them. Now as far as telling ppl to grow up i mean come on! just because u 30 doesnt mean u cant wear pink laces or any other color laces for that matter. Now if kanye or big sean was to do a crazy lace swap it would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ALL DAY! I myself dont do the lace swap but thats on them!

I walked in this store that still had them in the DMV and they were charging 330 i told dude that i got my pines for cheaper. He said i will sell them to you for 300 i then told him naw i can do 270 and he was like you not going to find them anywhere at that price. i left then i copped a pair from a NTer for 260 talk about winning!!!

I walked in this store that still had them in the DMV and they were charging 330 i told dude that i got my pines for cheaper. He said i will sell them to you for 300 i then told him naw i can do 270 and he was like you not going to find them anywhere at that price. i left then i copped a pair from a NTer for 260 talk about winning!!!

Originally Posted by Beasly151

not singling you out but.........

now i know why the foamposite hit it big for nike......ppl picking up a mass produced foam at 60 above retail, and call it winning.......

itrl_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom