Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Beasly151 wrote:

eddo1005 wrote:

Beasly151 wrote:

I walked in this store that still had them in the DMV and they were charging 330 i told dude that i got my pines for cheaper. He said i will sell them to you for 300 i then told him naw i can do 270 and he was like you not going to find them anywhere at that price. i left then i copped a pair from a NTer for 260 talk about winning!!!
not singling you out but.........

now i know why the foamposite hit it big for nike......ppl picking up a mass produced foam at 60 above retail, and call it winning.......

I mean if you factor in that i didnt miss work to stand in line for a pair of shoes that sold out instantly here. i call it winning but to you i guess that losing but oh well.

Its not about that at all.  These were easily available on release date on eastbay, NDC, jimmyjazz.
You couldve bought for retail.  But even at retail, I think the only winner is Nike.

Strolled by a local Footlocker today. Seen one pair on display. Asked the employeee what size....ended up being my size. Copped for retail.
I was set to pass on these.....but what the hell. I'm not complaining.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Beasly151 wrote:

eddo1005 wrote:

Beasly151 wrote:

I walked in this store that still had them in the DMV and they were charging 330 i told dude that i got my pines for cheaper. He said i will sell them to you for 300 i then told him naw i can do 270 and he was like you not going to find them anywhere at that price. i left then i copped a pair from a NTer for 260 talk about winning!!!
not singling you out but.........

now i know why the foamposite hit it big for nike......ppl picking up a mass produced foam at 60 above retail, and call it winning.......

I mean if you factor in that i didnt miss work to stand in line for a pair of shoes that sold out instantly here. i call it winning but to you i guess that losing but oh well.

Its not about that at all.  These were easily available on release date on eastbay, NDC, jimmyjazz.
You couldve bought for retail.  But even at retail, I think the only winner is Nike.

Strolled by a local Footlocker today. Seen one pair on display. Asked the employeee what size....ended up being my size. Copped for retail.
I was set to pass on these.....but what the hell. I'm not complaining.

i know it's extremely doubtful but has anyone seen spots that still have pairs lying around? preferably a niketown in a smaller city or something. the grooves by the toe area on my current pair are crap and i would defenitly like to get another pair if i could find them for retail.

i know it's extremely doubtful but has anyone seen spots that still have pairs lying around? preferably a niketown in a smaller city or something. the grooves by the toe area on my current pair are crap and i would defenitly like to get another pair if i could find them for retail.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

What would be a good price for a 10.5 of these in 9/10 condition?

I would say 300-350 maybe even a lil cheaper
I've got a guy from CL for $210. I think I'm going to pull it. Any videos on Youtube that can show me how to spot fakes?

I've got a guy from CL for $210. I think I'm going to pull it. Any videos on Youtube that can show me how to spot fakes?

thats a damn good price, i don't know any videos you have any pics???

thats a damn good price, i don't know any videos you have any pics???

If i was you i would ask for a lot more pics, they look really light for some reason

Show the box with the sku and the OG laces, but they look a lil light compared to the rest

If i was you i would ask for a lot more pics, they look really light for some reason

Show the box with the sku and the OG laces, but they look a lil light compared to the rest

Back
Top Bottom