Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Here is the big question: Electric blues or Jordan Quai V's

I'd get the V's first then the blues down the road.  V's might be more incline to have rape prices later on.

I'd get the V's first then the blues down the road.  V's might be more incline to have rape prices later on.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

i agree, plus there isn't a big market for Foams unless you live in _____ or ______

Originally Posted by runzombierun

i agree, plus there isn't a big market for Foams unless you live in _____ or ______

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Don't know if these pics have been posted, and I'm no hypebeast...but...IMHO these are looking kind of dope with the pink flat laces.
laugh.gif
http://www.inflexwetrust....-or-just-get-pink-laces/
eyes.gif
Hell no man 
mad.gif

i can see peolple putting pink laces on these smff leave the south beach color way for the lebron 8 v1ns i will be copping these and rocking then with the black laces they come with

i can see peolple putting pink laces on these smff leave the south beach color way for the lebron 8 v1ns i will be copping these and rocking then with the black laces they come with

I'm going to go to this release with my south beaches on..remind people there is only one south beach..please people stop calling these that,you might as well call them "tiffanys" & the pines "oxy's" smh

I'm going to go to this release with my south beaches on..remind people there is only one south beach..please people stop calling these that,you might as well call them "tiffanys" & the pines "oxy's" smh

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how much can i get ds cactus foams for these days? i see a size 12 on flightclub but they want 425
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
that price lol. I remember copping mine from ebay for 160 a few years ago. Now since the Foam Hype, these are now a must want

Back
Top Bottom