Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how much can i get ds cactus foams for these days? i see a size 12 on flightclub but they want 425
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
that price lol. I remember copping mine from ebay for 160 a few years ago. Now since the Foam Hype, these are now a must want

Originally Posted by got shoes

how much can i get ds cactus foams for these days? i see a size 12 on flightclub but they want 425
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
that price lol. I remember copping mine from ebay for 160 a few years ago. Now since the Foam Hype, these are now a must want
all foams from 2000 2002 2003 and 2006 2007 have jumped in price 
wish i never sold a dr doom foams 

i would love a retro of that shoe 

Originally Posted by got shoes

ohwell.gif

sick.gif
all foams from 2000 2002 2003 and 2006 2007 have jumped in price 
wish i never sold a dr doom foams 

i would love a retro of that shoe 

eastbay rep, what's the smallest size you guys will have these available in? My girl really likes them, but was pretty bummed when I told her foams don't come in kids sizes.

eastbay rep, what's the smallest size you guys will have these available in? My girl really likes them, but was pretty bummed when I told her foams don't come in kids sizes.

In regard to the pink laces, I don't see any pink accents on this shoe so I'll be sticking to the black laces. It reminds me of people throwing on red laces on the Tour Yellow ZK6s to be like the bruce lees(nothing against those who did) but I just don't feel the need(personally) to add color that doesn't already exist on the shoe. Whatever floats your boat though.

In regard to the pink laces, I don't see any pink accents on this shoe so I'll be sticking to the black laces. It reminds me of people throwing on red laces on the Tour Yellow ZK6s to be like the bruce lees(nothing against those who did) but I just don't feel the need(personally) to add color that doesn't already exist on the shoe. Whatever floats your boat though.

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Enough foams!
no thats not going to happen 

expect a lot more 

nike always wanted to make the foams a GR and they did it 

since $200.00 is not a high price point anymore for shoes from when the shoes first release back in 1997 at $170.00

this is a dream for nike to change up sweatshops so more pairs can be made and made cheaper 

its a win win for nike 

plus retailers are demanding the foams 

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Enough foams!
no thats not going to happen 

expect a lot more 

nike always wanted to make the foams a GR and they did it 

since $200.00 is not a high price point anymore for shoes from when the shoes first release back in 1997 at $170.00

this is a dream for nike to change up sweatshops so more pairs can be made and made cheaper 

its a win win for nike 

plus retailers are demanding the foams 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

all previous releases, smallest has been a size 6.. the only place i know to get a size 6

all previous releases, smallest has been a size 6.. the only place i know to get a size 6

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Is Eastbay getting these? Did they have the Pearls or the Electric Greens?
Yes, we received both of those colorways and will be getting this one as well.  The product number will be 24041410.
Originally Posted by purplehazen

purplehazen is correct, the smallest size we will have available is size 6.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Yes, we received both of those colorways and will be getting this one as well.  The product number will be 24041410.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
Okay, thanks guys. 
And also, is a mens size 6 the same size as a kids size 6?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
Okay, thanks guys. 
And also, is a mens size 6 the same size as a kids size 6?

Back
Top Bottom