Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

So glad I was able to get these, i really like em. Finally got my new fitted in too
270600_10150717309660235_673145234_19859658_1206849_n.jpg

Mine came in from Eastbay, box was a little crushed on one side, but nothing major, shoes are flawless so I'm happy.

Mine came in from Eastbay, box was a little crushed on one side, but nothing major, shoes are flawless so I'm happy.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

^^^Or I probably just dont want to answer every single PM I get. And their sizes are scattered now.. Its Shiekh in the Fox Hills Mall.
laugh.gif

i hate posting stuff sometimes cuz u get 30 PMs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i live close to Fox Hills, this is where i saw the pearls and stuff. i remember the 2011 royal foams were sitting at the Shiekhs at the South Bay Galleria

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

^^^Or I probably just dont want to answer every single PM I get. And their sizes are scattered now.. Its Shiekh in the Fox Hills Mall.
laugh.gif

i hate posting stuff sometimes cuz u get 30 PMs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i live close to Fox Hills, this is where i saw the pearls and stuff. i remember the 2011 royal foams were sitting at the Shiekhs at the South Bay Galleria

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by dc8baller

does anyone else have a problem with the indentatoins on their foams... its almost as if te first two on each shoe dont exist on mines... pics coming soon but i just wanted to know... ps got mines from footlocker

i got a similar problem.  im waiting for a store around my way to have a size 11 in stock so i can cop them and return the pair i originally have to fix that problem.

Known issue on all foams releases since 2010

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by dc8baller

does anyone else have a problem with the indentatoins on their foams... its almost as if te first two on each shoe dont exist on mines... pics coming soon but i just wanted to know... ps got mines from footlocker

i got a similar problem.  im waiting for a store around my way to have a size 11 in stock so i can cop them and return the pair i originally have to fix that problem.

Known issue on all foams releases since 2010

alright i know this aint the right thread for this question because the other one got locked... but i just copped a pair of royal blue foams 2011 version off of kicks crew for 239 shipped... that was the best price i could find online with my size... Was that a deal or did i just overpay?

alright i know this aint the right thread for this question because the other one got locked... but i just copped a pair of royal blue foams 2011 version off of kicks crew for 239 shipped... that was the best price i could find online with my size... Was that a deal or did i just overpay?

^ depending on where you live, that would be like retail+tax+shipping. so i wouldnt say it was too bad. but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom