Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Thanks to a NT'er out there who shall remain anonymous, I just scored a DS pair of these for 260 shipped.

Ecstatic to finally have em, hood classic IMO...I couldn't walk 2 blocks without seeing these.

Thanks to a NT'er out there who shall remain anonymous, I just scored a DS pair of these for 260 shipped.

Ecstatic to finally have em, hood classic IMO...I couldn't walk 2 blocks without seeing these.

350 for a used pair is CRAZY man, for real.
These have been in the buy sell forum for as low as 200 shipped.
I get that you'd have to find someone to sell for that price but geez, don't just jump at 350....

350 for a used pair is CRAZY man, for real.
These have been in the buy sell forum for as low as 200 shipped.
I get that you'd have to find someone to sell for that price but geez, don't just jump at 350....

The most i would pay for a brand new pair is retail at most. anything above 250 you would be a fool to pay that crazy,outrageous price. If you really wantem try to pick up an exclusive or limited shoe and try to run a trade and money on top of the trade

The most i would pay for a brand new pair is retail at most. anything above 250 you would be a fool to pay that crazy,outrageous price. If you really wantem try to pick up an exclusive or limited shoe and try to run a trade and money on top of the trade

I bought the nike t shirt that matches with these foams, thinkin they were for the pine foamposites.suckssss

I bought the nike t shirt that matches with these foams, thinkin they were for the pine foamposites.suckssss

i picked these a up a couple weeks ago, i knew i would have em one day so i got this jacket  last summer. 

i picked these a up a couple weeks ago, i knew i would have em one day so i got this jacket  last summer. 

Back
Top Bottom