Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bawayfrombless

who forced you to buy?
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure he didn't buy them yet 
grin.gif
Yeah, way to assume
laugh.gif

And dont front, yall will cop and these will sell out.  No question in my mind.  

he probably meant to say "who is forcing you to buy" hah. and obviously at some point these will sell out. maybe within the first weekend in some cities maybe after a month in others. these are not that serious.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I'm pretty sure he didn't buy them yet 
grin.gif
Yeah, way to assume
laugh.gif

he probably meant to say "who is forcing you to buy" hah. and obviously at some point these will sell out. maybe within the first weekend in some cities maybe after a month in others. these are not that serious.
No. No matter the colorway, in this era, it won't happen. They may be available for the first couple days but they won't last a week except in something like size 15 or something.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Yeah, way to assume
laugh.gif

No. No matter the colorway, in this era, it won't happen. They may be available for the first couple days but they won't last a week except in something like size 15 or something.
lol ok we get it you are in the DMV area but the world is bigger than that
but nike is glad you feel that way thats why they drop a new foam every other week 
laugh.gif

im not doubting that these wont sell out within the first day or first week, only because i've seen all kinds of horrible shoes get attention and morning lines this past year and last

i'm just being realistic, this colorway is not that great, throwing that sole on these is really make or break with people, just seems like that sole and uppers are out of place with each other with the color selection

maybe you are right tho. ill check back when they release

as much as yall think this shoe is horrible I have know doubt in my mind that people will camp atleast 1 day if not from 2 in the morning
for these shoes it a bright vibrant color that is not hard to go with anything plus it comes out september the only other hot release that
month is the raptor 7s and people will damn sure pass on them for the foams

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by khalil1988

i liked these jawns since the first time i seen them they go so hard
dat word
sick.gif

pimp.gif
shoes look really dope but i don't see myself wearing them.

thats what i say why is it a problem im in a nike forum not a english class

i liked these jawns since the first time i seen them they go so hard
dat word
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Philly stand up!  Just regional slang, in NY we say "Joints", Philly says "Jawns"... for like everything. 

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

dat word
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Philly stand up!  Just regional slang, in NY we say "Joints", Philly says "Jawns"... for like everything. 

My favorite words from Philly slang "Jawns" and "Bol" ... oh yea can't forget about "Ol' Head"
laugh.gif
 ... can't wait for the Jay-Z concert out there in few months its goinnnn downnnn!

Oh yea about the kicks
eyes.gif
, I'm not really a fan being that I have the Silver/Black Pros and Mango Lebrons ...

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

My favorite words from Philly slang "Jawns" and "Bol" ... oh yea can't forget about "Ol' Head"
laugh.gif
 ... can't wait for the Jay-Z concert out there in few months its goinnnn downnnn!

Oh yea about the kicks
eyes.gif
, I'm not really a fan being that I have the Silver/Black Pros and Mango Lebrons ...
I see some people understand

Originally Posted by Dilly1031

These will sell out cause wale rocked em.

In my opinion these are exicting. Really like the silver and orange combination. Also like the solid orange sole. I'm tired of those icy soles that
yellow up such as my DS coopers. I'll buy two pairs if I get the opportunity! 

Keep up the good design work Nike! You guys tripping who think this is not a hot colorway. Wait to you see them in person, you will change your minds.

If they look good in person I'll copp. Just to say I got em. Wear my Nikes on rainy days save my Js.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

False. Wale rocked the Gym Greens but those are still on shelves bruh

Do your homework jr. Peep CSS on nicekicks. As it pertains to Wale, I could care less if he rocked them or not. IM still on the fence about these. So Wale didn't rock the Metallic Reds so I guess yall didn't cop those?

How you know he ain't rock em?? Just because pictures ain't surface don't mean he still ain't wear those to to let's say the studio or something. Just saying. Still got the image in my head from YouTube of people being trampled over for the "blood reds"

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

False. Wale rocked the Gym Greens but those are still on shelves bruh

Wale rocked these like a month ago and the gym aren't sitting around my way.

Back
Top Bottom